What is your latest Hermes purchase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This thread is not a chat thread.

If you have a question that leads to going off topic find the relevant thread, DM directly or start a new thread if the topic has not been covered before.

2. Thank you!!! LOL - I don't know how to wear it - clasp up or down???

3. :lol: Clasp up is prettier and safer, but its personal taste, so you can choose!;):heart:

Addicted to bags and jyyanks like this.
  4. Here you go. Ignore my awkward arm — At least the bracelet steals the show!!!

IMG_7852.JPG

5. I thought this was such a smart design for the equestrian house. Very nice!

6. Love it! Just what you were looking for.

7. Wow, it looks even prettier when worn! :loveeyes: And the scarf is perfect for it!

8. It’s so cute!!! Reminds me of a design they did for petite H few Christmas ago with croc. I also love the colors, so chic. :tup:

9. It’s lovely.. that piece is just perfect, looks good on your arm. i love mini dogs too..

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  10. :cool::cool::cool::cool::biggrin::cool:
    Thank you! And now you have me curious about what the croc version looked like lol. I’m going to search for pictures

xiaoxiao likes this.
  11. My old age memory is not serving me well :biggrin:, it might be from 3 years ago, around Christmas time!

DoggieBags likes this.
  12. Haven’t posted in a little while, but here are my purchases within the last 6 months, two of which were SO’s

Attached Files:

13. Gorgeous!! Congrats! I am awaiting a very similar SO to your blue hydra!

14. Thank you!! It’s a beautiful blue!!!

Rhl2987 likes this.
  15. Stunning beauties

16. Oh I really like that bracelet! It looks beautiful on your arm!