What is your latest Hermes purchase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This thread is not a chat thread.

If you have a question that leads to going off topic find the relevant thread, DM directly or start a new thread if the topic has not been covered before.

2. Thank you!!

3. You’re welcome! :smile:

4. Addicted to bags likes this.
  5. Thanks everyone! I am very very happy with how my Kelly Depeche turned out.

Thank you very much! Haha I am on cloud 9!!!

Thank you!

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  6. I could not resist these Twillies for my Rouge VIF B30. I love the little bit of pink mixed in with the black and red.......

Attached Files:

7. They are gorgeous with your bag.

Addicted to bags and MAGJES like this.
  8. Gor-gee-ous! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

MAGJES likes this.
  9. Perfect pretty match! :heart:

Addicted to bags and MAGJES like this.
  10. 1B7B2A9C-3783-4B04-9019-1893D174DEE6.jpeg 42A1AC1C-D181-403E-9F0A-9F45F383E688.jpeg I got this from H.com last week and it just arrived. It holds 3 credit cards. Mix of Epsom, Evercalf, Evercolor and sombrero calfskin to create different textures. Colors are bleu encre, bleu indigo, bleu royal and bleu obscur.

11. WOW! STRIKING COMBINATION! :eek:

MAGJES and TresBeauHermes like this.
  12. Very, very nice. A mere “like” button just wasn’t enuf for this little pretty!

13. I agree! Such a super cute cardholder! Congrats!:heart:

Addicted to bags likes this.
  14. Thanks! I’m not sure if I even want to use it. It’s just so pretty to just look at :smile:

15. Thanks!

16. Your bag is TDF!
    I don’t use twillies, but I have to give props where they’re due when I see pretty ones :smile:
    They’re always so whimsical and creative!
    I love it!