What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Very happy to share my latest purchase. My SO Kelly Depeche.

866B27D7-1FF5-4711-8B33-9281CD322425.jpeg FA3B352F-A912-4168-9BC0-F3AA7E6AD3B0.jpeg
  2. Oh I LOVE this! Congrats!

nakedmosher2of3 likes this.
  3. #30423 Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019

4. #30424 Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019

5. :biggrin:My company has workstations that become standing desks at the press of a button. I just haven’t been taking advantage of this perk. I’m excited about the tote and planning to order today. It will naturally be an in store collection since who can, if within reasonable proximity, pass up on the opportunity to set foot in H. I suspect there will be a posting in a little over a week. Thanks for enabling!!!:flowers:

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  6. Wow, that is a beautiful depeche! Loooove the colours! :loveeyes:Super congrats! :heart:

7. Those push button standing desks are fancy! I hope you do take advantage of it! :yes:
    Looking forward to your post! :nuts::heart:

sf_newyorker likes this.
  8. Love this bracelet! It fits my incredibly tiny wrist and goes with everything.

IMG_7845.JPG IMG_7847.JPG

9. Obsessed with my new Constance 18 in Evercalf, black with phw - lovingly carried back from FSH Paris by my boyfriend :love:

57BF8CFA-0D22-4BDF-87A8-0EF409E4CF4E.jpeg
  10. Evercalf is such an amazing leather! Congrats!!!

PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  11. Gorgeous bag!
    I love the gold, contrast stitching with the PERMABRASS hardware, which is the icing on the cake! Enjoy her!
    Stunning!
    What a chic color combination!
    I love your Constance!
    The more I see Evercalf, the more I like it!

TresBeauHermes, adb and PoppyLadyBird like this.
  12. So glad you found a bracelet that works for you! Don’t forget to share in action pics

13. A twilly for my Herbag. Does anyone know the name of this one? I got so excited when I saw the perfect one that I forgot to look.
    IMG_9984.JPG

BBC, crisbac, eternallove4bag and 8 others like this.
  14. It’s Coup de Fouet au Bloc.

15. O M G it’s gorgeous!!!! :nuts:

nakedmosher2of3 likes this.