What is your latest Hermes purchase?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This thread is not a chat thread.

If you have a question that leads to going off topic find the relevant thread, DM directly or start a new thread if the topic has not been covered before.

2. Thank you very much!

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  3. What a wonderful purchase! Enjoy

4. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

5. boomer1234 likes this.
  6. Thank you :flowers:

7. Here is the tag.. I try to get a second... until now nothing online or in store.

Attached Files:

Onthego, crisbac and TresBeauHermes like this.
  8. Thank you :smile: I saw it here in the forum maybe 6 months ago, it was like a small cataloge image and since then I asked and watched out and no info (name, id, number) every assay was just looking at me like: really? H is doing a key ring with 3 pouches? Then a few days before Christmas happy news from my SA: they received one pouch! And like i assumed, it is sold without the key ring. The key ring is 390 Euro as I saw online and the pouch was 700 Euro. I would like to add a second pouch in another colour but at this pricetag and the format (it fits no phone as it is nearly quadratic) I am happy if I score the key ring for having the set. :shocked:

TresBeauHermes likes this.
  9. Presenting B35 vert cypress GHW in Togo. My seasonal HG :heart: Including a photo with its sibling. :hugs:

Attached Files:

10. I took these 1/2 size up from my normal Hermes size. Normally 38.5 and took a 39 due to narrow fit in front and heel.

11. How is it with half size up? Does it feel to big?

12. Love your “big sister” bag to my baby B. Gorgeous!! Congrats!

HKsai likes this.
  13. just very slightly... to compensate, I wear an average weight sock as opposed to a super lightweight one/or no show type of sock. Very comfy walking around the city or running errands.

I love them and think if I went with my normal size, I'd hate them due to the tightness. They are narrow. This type of boot really doesn't stretch.

Good luck, I think they are possibly sold out in the US.

GoldFish8 likes this.
  14. This bag makes my heart sing! She's gorgeous [emoji4] congrats!

HKsai likes this.
  15. 9A91C560-8839-4C4E-9889-FCAEE812EC8B.jpeg Hello, I am new to this Forum and I am going to start with sharing this latest purchase of mine:
    KellyR 25 Crocodile Mat PHW

16. DRROOOOOOL! Congratulations. Wowwwwzaaaaaaa. :loveeyes:

meowlett, randeeh and Ania_P like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice