What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Thanks for letting me share my new and long awaited Carre Pouch. The leather is very soft and for me the piece is an example for the artwork of HERMÈS. Sadly the matching chain has to be found and it doesnt look like Im going to find another in another colour. Also attaches are my new Twilly (colour matches Gris Asphalt Togo perfect) and new belt.

Attachments

• 20190109_132819.jpg
    20190109_132819.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 1,229
  • h5.jpg
    h5.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 1,240
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1,247
  • h4.jpg
    h4.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 1,239
Thanks for letting me share my new and long awaited Carre Pouch. The leather is very soft and for me the piece is an example for the artwork of HERMÈS. Sadly the matching chain has to be found and it doesnt look like Im going to find another in another colour. Also attaches are my new Twilly (colour matches Gris Asphalt Togo perfect) and new belt.
I love the twilly. Please show a picture of the tag if possible. I have a GA bag also.Thank you.

OMG! That pouch! gorgeous! :loveeyes:I haven't seen it at my store yet...May I ask what the price was? Will it fit an iPhone? Congrats! and TIA:flowers::heart:

1cc0a1133ff2b949bee8385dfefbe39d.jpg