What is your latest Hermes purchase?

View attachment 4242794

I was just casually asking about Constance at the Hermes store in Venice but nope, no Constance for me. But the lovely SA brought out all the boxes of Constance wallets and there were compacts and long wallets (there’s one that is orange Epsom with blue brighton enamel hardware, red glossy croc with gold hardware, matt black croc with rose gold hard ware).

This, completely blew me away. Everything that I have ever wished for in a Constance wallet which I will be using as a clutch. Matt black croc with a non-metal hardware. An enamel hardware would have satisfied me but ombre lizard hardware is just wow!!

I certainly didn’t expect to bring something home from the Venice but this is quite exceptional [emoji7]
Exceptional is the word. Enjoy.

View attachment 4242794

I was just casually asking about Constance at the Hermes store in Venice but nope, no Constance for me. But the lovely SA brought out all the boxes of Constance wallets and there were compacts and long wallets (there’s one that is orange Epsom with blue brighton enamel hardware, red glossy croc with gold hardware, matt black croc with rose gold hard ware).

This, completely blew me away. Everything that I have ever wished for in a Constance wallet which I will be using as a clutch. Matt black croc with a non-metal hardware. An enamel hardware would have satisfied me but ombre lizard hardware is just wow!!

I certainly didn’t expect to bring something home from the Venice but this is quite exceptional [emoji7]
Wow. This is truly stunning. I’m not much of a constance Wallet girl, BUT I can certainly see why you couldn’t leave this stunning piece behind :loveeyes:

View attachment 4242794

Wow! Absolutely stunning! Enjoy and have a blessed Sunday

Reactions: MarvelGirl
Hey everyone - it’s great getting to see everyone’s purchases.
I picked a little something for myself that had been on my list this year. So happy I found it at the Madison Ave store. Its the Atout pouch in rose pourpre/bleu saphir (small version). Love the little lock pull.
View attachment 4244913 View attachment 4244914
Atout is on my wishlist! love the colour! congrats!

Reactions: meg8182000
View attachment 4242794

Wow, gorgeous C wallet! :loveeyes:Love the matt croc (so beautiful!) and the lizard hardware! congrats on your lovely purchase!