What is your latest Hermes purchase?

First major Hermès purchase—and for Mother’s Day for the world’s greatest mommy. [emoji7] At 61 years old, my mother received her first H bag in her life and she is ecstatic!!

View attachment 4066825

Bought her a rouge (casaque?) Picotin 22 in Clemence leather + a little matching twilly, as red is her absolute favorite color in the entire world. [emoji173]️ She is a wonderful woman who has inspired me with her strength and courage through tough times, especially with what she went through last summer.

View attachment 4066829

(And as a congrats to myself for getting into graduate school, I got myself a Bastia coin purse! Hehehe.)

View attachment 4066830

Beautiful colors!

Reactions: DivaC and elly_fong
View attachment 4065017 View attachment 4065018 View attachment 4065019 View attachment 4065020 View attachment 4065021 View attachment 4065022 View attachment 4065023 Posted a list of my new acquisitions on my local board already, but including photos here so I don't spam the boards.

- Graffiti twilly
- Atout pouch in pm size in Bleu Brighton in evercolour (the little lock on the zipper tab is so cute)
- Riley booties
- bolide 27 in Bleu sapphire in swift with ghw

That graffiti twilly looks great!

I couldn’t decide between the Vert Vertigo Evelyne TPM and the Magnolia Evelyne TPM so I took them both. My SA also located the much raved about swimsuit for me and I love it! Thanks to the TPF girls who enabled me on the swimsuit; it’s really a flattering piece (and I love how it comes with a pouch in the same pattern and a unique zippered dust bag!)View attachment 4057786

Those two colors look great together, not that you would wear both bags at the same time [emoji16]

Reactions: Cookiefiend
What’s smaller (and even more useless) than a mini Kelly? My new-to-me MICRO Birkin. If only I started collecting H during the turn of the millennium, then I wouldn’t have to pay such a premium on this collector’s piece. Too bad I was only 6 years old at the time ahaha...

Back on topic: this is probably the least practical bag that I own. It’s more of an accessory on my other bags like my K25 (pictured below). It can’t even fit my iPhone X- it only holds a cardholder and one lipstick!

View attachment 4053316
View attachment 4053317
View attachment 4053320

Soooo tiny! Does it fit a smaller iPhone?

Reactions: Nui