What is your last Jewelry purchases?

I bought a Pandora yellow gold necklace and a yellow gold pearl necklace charm. So cute. It is the longer necklace in this pic. I couldn't get a good pic, but I love it.

Photoon2012-08-02at1933.jpg

NikkisABagGirl said:
I bought a Pandora yellow gold necklace and a yellow gold pearl necklace charm. So cute. It is the longer necklace in this pic. I couldn't get a good pic, but I love it.

Is the shorter necklace silver toned? If so, do you wear those two together normally?

I love them both together, beautiful new piece!

Is the shorter necklace silver toned? If so, do you wear those two together normally?

I love them both together, beautiful new piece!

The shorter necklace is a white gold wheat chain with a diamond pendant. I have always been a yellow gold girl, but I have started to mix in some white pieces. :smile: So when I got the diamond pendant back from the jeweler, I knew I wanted to buy something yellow to wear with it. And thanks so much. I am enjoying mixing metals.

NikkisABagGirl said:
The shorter necklace is a white gold wheat chain with a diamond pendant. I have always been a yellow gold girl, but I have started to mix in some white pieces. :smile: So when I got the diamond pendant back from the jeweler, I knew I wanted to buy something yellow to wear with it. And thanks so much. I am enjoying mixing metals.

I have a lot of YG and WG pieces but I'm always afraid to mix them together; you've inspired me to start! :smile: thanks!

I visited a local jeweler to have my new-to-me Raymond Weil watch sized, and found this ring I couldn't resist. It's just silver but love it!

View attachment 1818217

View attachment 1818218

Yikes, nothing like a close up to make you realize how old your hands are looking!

That is gorgeous and fun cocktail ring. Congrats and enjoy.

Photoon2012-08-02at1933.jpg

Congrats Nikki! That's very cute everday necklace. Please don't think that i weird or inappropriate (you have a very lovely set ;)).

My vintage/estate jeweler had these Tiffany pieces -- a large Peretti initial and these gorgy earrings. Got them at GREAT prices.

Attachments

• image-2511215907.jpg
    image-2511215907.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 773
  • image-2419266018.jpg
    image-2419266018.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 767
My new Chanel ring. Love the fact that it's so dainty;) Pair up with Judith Jack bracelet. Along with other purchases;))

Attachments

• image-2800836340.jpg
    image-2800836340.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 683
  • image-1505354350.jpg
    image-1505354350.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 673