What is your last Jewelry purchases?

My chain made it, and I hate to say this without testing, but it actually looks like the end is small enough to fit my two pesky pendants I needed a chain for! I will know for sure when I get home this evening, but I'm cautiously optimistic right now. Here is the chain.

Attachments

• YG Snake Chain.jpg
    YG Snake Chain.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 750
Most recent: CZ studs to replace the pair I originally had, one of the studs jumped ship, so to speak. They were marked down 60% too. :biggrin:

Before that, two Betsey Johnson necklaces off of eBay. One is from the Schoolgirl Collection, I believe. It is an open ruby red mouth with a white stone on one side of the bottom lip, and it says "Kiss Me" on the back. The other is a variant on this theme: open ruby red glitter mouth with vampire teeth and a smoky stone on the bottom lip, and "Bite Me" on the back.

I am VERY proud and tickled with both. :smile:

Otherwise, I tend to browse the clearance racks at my local Belk department store. The selection varies by location, and I've found some pretty good things there, though nothing recently. And the piece I get the most questions and compliments about was, of all things, a Target find. :smile:

My chain made it, and I hate to say this without testing, but it actually looks like the end is small enough to fit my two pesky pendants I needed a chain for! I will know for sure when I get home this evening, but I'm cautiously optimistic right now. Here is the chain.
Finger's crossed!

Congrats! It's very cute! It would make a great pendant or bracelet charm. Do they make custom number w/ two digits?
I loved this charm and thought it might look good on the zipper pull of my Celine mini, so I googled Fendi ID charm. They also come with the initials done in crystal/YG, zodiac, etc.
About 1" X 1" in size. To my knowledge they don't customize.