What is Your Favorite Vernis Bag??

I have always wanted a perle mott, but somehow for some reason I didn't get it. I will also get a longer strap so that I can wear it across the body. This combination is on my wish list.

My true favorite is actually discontinued...the Reade GM. :shame: I love tote bags...but I got the Reade PM instead (since GMs are difficult to come by).

But if I had to pick a "current" favorite...I'd say Brentwood. More streamlined than the Houston and lots of space. :yes:

As much as I would love a Roxbury in Pomme, it is just not practical for me. I am still contemplating on getting the Brentwood in Pomme, then my Pomme collection will be complete!

I like my Roxbury very much! The Houston i don't like no more, because this bag is very very hard to open. The zip is cramped and I scratched my hands every time i opened the bag for take out something. That's why i sold it on ebay (i weared it 10-12 times!). :crybaby:If you like a small bag go for a Lexington!

Good to know about the Houston! the Brentwood looks like it might be a good one....and I love papillons, so the Bedford would be good too!
The Brentwood isn't up on Eluxury...how much does it go for?