What is Your Favorite Vernis Bag??

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
Hands down, the Biscayne Bay GM. It is a GREAT shoulder bag and fits so much. A close second would be the Houston though because it's roomy, it just isn't as comfy on the shoulder for most people. I wear it on mine but a lot of people find the wide bottom too cumbersome.
If the BB GM comes in Amarante I'll get that one but otherwise, it's a Reade PM since that's the one decent style in the Vernis bags that I don't have yet (I have the BB GM, Petronia St., Lexington, 2 Houstons and a Bedford).

Dec 7, 2006
My favorite is definitely the Houston. I saw a woman with a Pomme one the other day- just gorgeous, and it's the perfect size- not too big, not too small. I'm partial to shoulder bags myself, and it holds a lot. I think it will look beautiful in Amarante :tup:

blue996

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Canada
I have a pomme lexington and it is great as an evening bag but I think the best vernis bag is the bedford.

LV Diva

♥ IN LVOE ♥
Apr 21, 2007
Texas
My favorite vernis bag is the Bedford. Love the unique barrel shape and how you have the option to wear it on the shoulder or forearm.

daisygurl1

Nov 6, 2006
The bedford is such a beautiful and classy look. The houston is very functional though and would be great for everyday.

I LOVE LV

O.G.
Jun 13, 2006
Bedford..! I actually love it more than I expected. It's cute, unique and I personally think the shape looks especially nice in vernis material.