What is your FAVORITE/The Best shade of BBag Red Ever? Comparison Pics, Differences

I must say, my 04 red looks VERY much like firstclass's 03 red... BW, did you look under atelier's color swatches by season? It has the 03 and 06 red, and maybe you can see a comparison that way... But since your 03 would have silver hardware, which is very hard to find believe me, I would go for that one... Good luck!

firstclass, love the colour... yeah reovi i did look at the colour swatches but really hard to tell... ive seen pics on here of the o6 red and it looks like it has a bit of an orangy tone to it.... the 03 red that i can get is quite worn so i dont know... i dun mind silver or brass hardware... thanks for all your help girls =)

Sienna's 2003 Rouge REALLY reminds me of the 2006 Rouge Vif!
normal041209louisiana404md.jpg

normal040329lax074gh.jpg

sienna_boots_2.jpg

sienna_acces.JPG

i love siennas red, if it REALLY looks like the 06 red i mite just wait for that one cos the 03 red that i could buy is pretty worn... thanks beaugorix for the pics... do u have a bag in the 06 red?

^^There are ton of posts this week alone on the Rouge Vif (the '06 red) - just look for any thread with an excited person yelling about their new beautiful rouge vif bag! (Hopefully me the end of this week!).

I do completely understand your issue though. I thought long and hard about trying to find my perfect 2003 red city (I didn't want it to be too worn though - so it was a tall order) - but once I saw photo's of Esile's beautiful Rouge Vif bag a few weeks ago that made up my mind. Why get an older more worn bag - if I could get a brand new hot red bag.

fyi- my SA said the color is light an intense strawberry red, but not so over the top that it's hard to wear. I'll post photo's when it arrives.

That said there a bunch of really beautiful Rouge b-bags from other years that people have - I just couldn't get my hands on one- and after my holy grail score earlier this summer, I decided that Rouge Vif would fit my bill perfectly. :heart:

let us know what you end up doing. If you want a Rouge Vif bag try and find one now - 'cause once they're gone, they're gone (and they're going quick- my SA said it was the most requested color this season!)
:flowers:

thanks beaugorix... yeah i have seen pics of the red in various threads and sometimes the colour looks like a true lipstick red and sometimes its got an orange tone to it... i guess ill just have to wait and see it in person! i have put my name on the list but the bags havent arrived yet!

winona77, its a friend thats offered to sell it to me and we both live in perth, australia.. she knows i like that colour and she actually offered to sell it to me if i wanted it, if not she has other ppl interested already... but if they decide not to get it ill PM you her email and let her know ok? =)

firstclass1 said:
Hi bag.... - here's my '03 red city with silver hardware, the leather is wonderful thick and smooth, it looks amazing in real !
WoW First, this is such a pretty red!!! You really have the best bags!:yes: can you adopt me: I'm clean, quiet and don't need much food and space I just sit in your bag closet for the rest of my life:nuts:

Tanja said:
WoW First, this is such a pretty red!!! You really have the best bags! can you adopt me: I'm clean, quiet and don't need much food and space I just sit in your bag closet for the rest of my life

:roflmfao: :nuts: . . . ha ha ha . . . you're very welcome Tanja ;) :yes: :yahoo: !! Thank you for the compliments :flowers: :love:

Hi BBag Gals! Just wondering what is the difference in color between the fire engine red city vs berry red weekender? any body have pictures of the berry red weekender?

Thanks in advance for explaining!

Berry red is the rouge theatre 05 and fire engine red (rouge vif) is the current 06 color. Berry red is a darker red with a blue undertone while rouge vif is a true bright red.

There are already several threads regarding the color differences. Try running a search please.