Tech What is your favorite PS3 game?

RoseCheval

Daydreamer
Jul 4, 2010
I just bought Final Fantasy 13 and I'm completely obsessed :love: I'm new to the Final Fantasy franchise so the game play was difficult for me to get used to, since I usually play platform and third person shooters. So what about you guys?

OP: I haven't played FF13 yet due to a number of factors of me not enjoying the last FF game. I'm not really into rpgs but I do play FF. If FF13 is your first FF game, I highly recommend FFVII. It's my favourite on PS1 and I believe the PS3 can play PS1 games.

My favourite PS3 game has to be Uncharted 2 so far but I enjoy Silent Hill and Dead Space. RE5 was okay given that's more action oriented rather than survival horror but it was really only fun if you're playing with someone else. I have yet to finish Metal Gear Solid - I think I'm just avoiding it because I already saw the entire thing when someone else finished playing it so it's no surprise anymore.

I mostly only play ps3 games with my DH. I really liked playing Army of Two, Army of Two: The 40th Day, and Little Big Planet.

DH loves all sorts of first person or third person shooters so he plays pretty much everything that comes out.

Call of Duty, Bad Company, Medal of Honor for shooter games

Uncharted is VERY good! I highly recommend it! I found Amongst Thieves to be alot easier than Drake's Fortune

Prototype and inFAMOUS are brilliant open world games... I can't wait to play inFAMOUS 2!! I'm finishing Ghost Recon atm... it's ok.. :shrugs: