Tech What is your favorite PS3 game?

I absolutely love Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 2 and Batman: Arkham Asylum. Love Final Fantasy 13 as well but I kinda miss the turn-based format of the past FF games. Oh and another interesting game that I loved is Heavy Rain.

I might need to get Batman tonight! :smile:

Heavy Rain was great, but I think we got a lemon... it kept freezing and sometimes didn't load where we finished and had to do it again! Ended up saving a different file after each point! :sad:

^Oh can you still have it replaced with a better one?

I'm currently playing LA Noire and it's awesome! :tup: It's like GTA but the focus is on investigating crimes and it utilises facial motion capture so the expressions on the characters faces are like what I've never seen before in a game. I highly recommend it!

^Oh can you still have it replaced with a better one?

I'm currently playing LA Noire and it's awesome! :tup: It's like GTA but the focus is on investigating crimes and it utilises facial motion capture so the expressions on the characters faces are like what I've never seen before in a game. I highly recommend it!

We did have it replaced, it still did it.. the guy at the shop said almost all of the customers who bought it came back with the same issue.. maybe it was the batch that they got? :shrugs:

Looking forward to LA Noire, will start when I'm holidays next!