What is your favorite piece of lv luggage?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies! I'm looking to get my first lv luggage and hoping to see which you find most useful and functional. Also, I'm a little concerned about checking it so what is the best and biggest size/style that can be used as carry on. Pictures will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!! :confused1:

2. I like the Keepall best. You can use it as a gymbag, a weekender or to travel.

3. I love love my MC keepall's

4. My Alize. I get the most use out of it. Great for overnight trips.

5. I love damier keepall 50

6. Keepall 55 for airline travel; keepall 60 for car travel. Depending on your taste, you can either go for ebene (low maintenance) or mono (classic but you have to be careful w/ the vachetta).

7. Keepall 55 with a strap Damier.

8. My evasion

9. Tobago Keepall

10. thanks for the great input! looks like the keepalls the winner..thanks fashionMIKE for introducing me to the evasion I love it!! :P

11. I have the Monogram Keepall 60 with strap and travel everywhere with it (plane, car etc) if you're looking for something smaller the Trolley Bosphore is great..Lots of zipper pockets and it's on wheels!!

12. #12 Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
    MY FAVORITE IS BISTEN 55 FOR CARRY ON OR A STEAMER BAG AND FOR A WEEKEND A ALZER 65 IT IS JUST PERFECT.MAKE YOUR PICK?
    [​IMG]

13. I love my epi keepall 45.... perfect weekender....

14. I love the big trunks but not very user friendly these days. I'd love to have a MC Keepall or Vernis Pegase (the vernis is too delicate though) Anyway, I'd love the Eole 60 in Damier.....One day:love:

15. jjtete-- your trunk collection is TDF!!! Could you let me know what those two styles are in front of them? They are all quite stunning. Thanks for the pic!

As for my decision, I am still holding out because I can't narrow down to what is most practical as carryon.

guiltypleasure-- I love the eole too but i'm not sure if it can pass as carry on luggage. Does anyone know if it can??