What is your favorite piece of lv luggage?

ebayBAGS

O.G.
Jul 13, 2008
Hi Ladies! I'm looking to get my first lv luggage and hoping to see which you find most useful and functional. Also, I'm a little concerned about checking it so what is the best and biggest size/style that can be used as carry on. Pictures will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!! :confused1:

Keepall 55 for airline travel; keepall 60 for car travel. Depending on your taste, you can either go for ebene (low maintenance) or mono (classic but you have to be careful w/ the vachetta).

I have the Monogram Keepall 60 with strap and travel everywhere with it (plane, car etc) if you're looking for something smaller the Trolley Bosphore is great..Lots of zipper pockets and it's on wheels!!

MY FAVORITE IS BISTEN 55 FOR CARRY ON OR A STEAMER BAG AND FOR A WEEKEND A ALZER 65 IT IS JUST PERFECT.MAKE YOUR PICK?
picture.php

Last edited:
jjtete-- your trunk collection is TDF!!! Could you let me know what those two styles are in front of them? They are all quite stunning. Thanks for the pic!

As for my decision, I am still holding out because I can't narrow down to what is most practical as carryon.

guiltypleasure-- I love the eole too but i'm not sure if it can pass as carry on luggage. Does anyone know if it can??