What is your FAVORITE piece of Jewelry?

:lol: :lol: :lol: .....every car I ever had since married has been my DH's choice, I hardly DRIVE ! bI would LOVE a chauffer! I don't care much for cars at all! It's a good excuse for my husband when he decides I need a new car! He is getting the newest turbo, the 911, 2007 in 9 months! He is a car lover, I do not get it.

Ohhh goddd that is another thread for sure!! I love cars...I soo soo would love to have the new porsche cayenne turbo S ....could I drive it no!!! But it is GORGEOUS. My family loves cars... but along with my great grand mother, and all to follow we love drivers...for some reason it was more acceptable in thier generation. (DAMN) I would love a driver!!! always)

stewartjl3 said:
Ohhh goddd that is another thread for sure!! I love cars...I soo soo would love to have the new porsche cayenne turbo S ....could I drive it no!!! But it is GORGEOUS. My family loves cars... but along with my great grand mother, and all to follow we love drivers...for some reason it was more acceptable in thier generation. (DAMN) I would love a driver!!! always)

Waaaaah, I want one too! My brother -in-law wants to split one up with my hubby. :lol: For all the kids, grandmother's (well his mom, not mine, mine would really not like it)

I swear to God I get in that car and barely touch the gas and my head is against the head rest!!!! I prefer my lexus!!! I prefer a driver but baby stePs work best with my husband...could you see a driver in Key west Florida!!! A 2 by 4 island...what would people say!

I have my grandmother's high school graduation ring, class of 1945, her graduation gift to me. It's beautiful solid gold without antiquing, I love it and it's the only piece of jewelry that I wear consistently.

bethany said:
I have my grandmother's high school graduation ring, class of 1945, her graduation gift to me. It's beautiful solid gold without antiquing, I love it and it's the only piece of jewelry that I wear consistently.

I love sentimental rings! My horrible step -mother refuses to give me my own father's grad ring.:sad: You are lucky to have that for the rest of your life!

A driver is for old farts anyway!:lol:

Sentalmental jewelry is the best! No matter what other pieces I have or may get in the future, my wedding ring and what it signafies will always be my favorite. It's also a one of a kind that we had custom made. (Although, I wouldn't mind someday upgrading the center stone a little bigger, but for a signafigant anniversay like 20 or 25.) But then I wouldn't know what to do with my orignal stone as I wouldn't be able to part with it and I am way to ruff on necklaces to have it made into a pendant.

My favorite piece of jewelry is the anklet my bf gave me for Christmas this past year. It has hearts on it, each one in the pattern of yellow, white and rose gold. He has given me two anklets, but they have each either broken or been lost :sad: I'm hoping this one stays on :P He also gave me a beautiful white gold ring with small channel set diamonds and a yellow gold heart on it for Valentine's Day last year. It's also very pretty :love:

My engagment/wedding ring has been upgraded twice since we have gotton married (we were married right out of college, so we did not have a lot of $$). For our 10 year anniversery this year, we took my original engagement ring (1/2 Carat high quality diamond) and had it redone as a simple necklace. It turned out so beautiful and it has such significance for me. Something I can pass on to my daughter when she turns 16.

i like all the things my father gets done by an artisan especially for me.
my father doesn't like buying things at stores such as cartier because he says 'everyone can have those'. he likes to order special things for me. so those are the jewels i love the most, very great quality and unique.