What is your favorite lipstick / lipgloss?

I have so many lipsticks in so many different colors that it's down right embarrassing. What look are you going for? I have my lipsticks separated into - my lips but better (my favorite and regular day to day look), light colors, berry colors, and reds (which I tend to go cool tones and very sheer). If you give me a category I can probably name 5-10 colors that are my favorites.

Also are you looking for a matte, creamy or sheer color? Peggy

I prefer Chanel and Estee Lauder lipsticks.

The Chanel Aqualumiere lipsticks are sheer and some are shimmery. ( I like Java & Key Largo)

Estee Lauder Pure Color & Pure Color Crystal lipsticks are super creamy and moisturizing--feel great on the lips. These lipsticks even smell delicious. ( I like Crystal Rose & Eden)

ABSOLUTE! Super Lip Shimmer. $1 at a beauty supply store, but I always get them free..........5 finger discount.

Hahaha, just kidding. I don't steal. Actually by boyfriend owns the store so I get to stock up on free lip gloss and ABSOLUTE! is the BEST.

Jinsun said:
ABSOLUTE! Super Lip Shimmer. $1 at a beauty supply store, but I always get them free..........5 finger discount.

Hahaha, just kidding. I don't steal. Actually by boyfriend owns the store so I get to stock up on free lip gloss and ABSOLUTE! is the BEST.
Funny you should say that bcuzz lately my favorite lip glosses (and I have loads of them) are cheap!
Jordana Lip Jelly pot in "Butterscotch" and squeeze tube "Honey Luah"
Wet n Wild "Brazen Berry" squeeze tube
Wet n Wild Glassy Gloss "Cayenne"

I do have one MAC lustre glass in "Lychee". One of the few that they don't discontinue.

*@The moment I am in LOVE w/American Beauty's Pretty Glossy "Iced Latte'". It has a wand and is a delicious nude w/ watermelon scent.:graucho: