What Is Your Favorite All-time Bag Style?

Well at the moment my all time favorite style would have to be the quilted top flap envelope on a chain. But it can't be that cheesy lying stuff that is ashamed of its inspiredhood, it has to be arrogantly proud of its fine inspired quality and it has to be quietly, elegantly unleather, and it can't cost more than $15.

Hi All,

I am so absolutely into Western handbags and western purses.

I just love the look I can create with my all leather boots and jeans and cowgirl hat. :heart:

My favourite bag style is the classic hobo bag. They fit so well under my arm.
I also have a natural leather zippered ladies brief case, which works very well as a computer case. See my avatar.

Cowgirlee.

I like totes and hobos. For those of you who like satchels, do you always just hold it, or carry it on your arm with your elbows bent? It seems like such a pain to do that, though it looks cute and fashionable. (especially for heavy ones that hold a lot like large speedy's!)

Totes are used by more people, right? I see men carry them, they are used for school bags and carry-on bags and diaper bags and beach bags and grocery bags and shopping bags. It's a very functional and utilitarian shape. I guess next is the satchel, used by women, plumbers, carpenters, doctors, etc.

I love the look of a satchel but prefer the functionality of a hobo. My perfect bag is a satchel with an optional shoulder strap for those times when I need to sling the bag over my shoulder--such as when I'm power shopping for more bags!