What is your everyday Jewelry/accessories?

I have become really boring with my jewellery: everyday staples are my 1.08 carat diamond studs and Cartier Love cuff in YG. I then add a necklace or ring(s) depending on my mood on what I am wearing but more often than not stick to just the studs and bangle. I thought about buying some bracelets to layer with the Love but don't know if I would wear them..

I wear:
  • Diamond wedding ring
  • Green diamond eternity ring (both on same finger)
  • RG small diamond bezel/milgrain pendant
  • SS/WG Rolex Datejust
When I remember I wear RG 4mm ball studs but the ones I have now are such poor quality I'm afraid to wear them :sad:

It sounds like a lot now I've listed it out! Sometimes I throw on a longer SS necklace to layer with my RG pendant but the RG one stays on regardless.

What about you?

Wedding band and Gjenmi bezel-set single diamond necklace (it's a hassle to put on) are on 24/7. Every time I go out, I add my e-ring and my tulip ring. The rest is dependent on my mood.

A thin, WG wedding band
A YG engraved bracelet with my doggie's name and a short phrase in memory of my sweet girl. I've added a jump ring to shorten it and keep the bar on top. There's no removing it unless I want to tackle that job again!
A RG pendant with my other doggie's initial, in memory of my giant baby and first dog. It's also the initial of my last name.

I lost a stone in my wedding ring and will wear that daily, again, once I get it replaced. For now, I rotate through my RHRs and have a CZ for pretending.
For Mother's Day, I've picked out a little necklace that I'll wear every day. There's a teensy diamond for each of my three kids.

Weekdays- some sort of earrings, a ring (or two if want to, one in each hand), a yg chain with a small pendant (which I never take off), watch in left hand and some sort of bangle / bracelet in right.
Weekends, if staying at home, only the chain pendant. If going out, pearls.

Reactions: Joule
If I'm staying home, I usually don't wear any jewelry. When heading out, always my blue topaz wedding ring. Everything else depends on mood: watch, bracelet(s), other rings, earrings, necklace.

14 tcw TB
4 eternity bangles...2 WG, 2 YG, 2 tcw each
Pascal Lacroix diamond tension setting bangle
Diamond bezel Cartier Roadster watch
I have worn the TB and bangles everyday for 10 years...I switch off on the watches. Chanel white diamond bezel J12/Tag diamond bezel Formula 1.
No rings anymore :crybaby:

Reactions: suchi and oreo713
14 tcw TB
4 eternity bangles...2 WG, 2 YG, 2 tcw each
Pascal Lacroix diamond tension setting bangle
Diamond bezel Cartier Roadster watch
I have worn the TB and bangles everyday for 10 years...I switch off on the watches. Chanel white diamond bezel J12/Tag diamond bezel Formula 1.
No rings anymore :crybaby:

Do you have a photo of your TB? Sounds dreamy