What is your coat of choice this winter?

I've moved further north and am thinking that a Canada Goose jacket could be a good idea, since apparently they wear them in the Arctic. When the temperature gets to -30 I still need to get to school. :shucks:

Honestly - -30 is our norm in winter and its really not that bad. A wool coat and a scarf keep me warm.

Hey! I'm thinking about getting this in navy. Are the arms baggy? I have thin arms, so it's hard to find something that fits. I've never purchased anything from Delia's before, so I have no idea.

Nope, I don't think they're baggy. I have one of their bomber jackets too, everything runs true to size. The only issue I had with this coat is one of the pockets ripping (easy fix), but that's the first quality issue I had with Delia's.

I'll probably alternate between these 2:
achengfall2010_03.jpg

175865j_zm.jpg

If it's freezing, or for the days I feel like crap but don't want to look it:
photo-1.jpg

Who made the 3rd coat? love it!

I just got the new 2010 Balenciaga Moto Jacket in Tempete for going out.

balmotojacket3.JPG

balmotojacket.JPG

balmotojacket2.JPG

I also have the North Face Arctic Parka for when it's freezing and I don't care if I look like the michelin man LOL I can't stand the ratty faux fur on it, so I'm on the hunt for a fur collar on *bay that I can have attached!

10097604x1012905_zm.jpg

I just got the new 2010 Balenciaga Moto Jacket in Tempete for going out.

View attachment 1214307

View attachment 1214308

View attachment 1214309

I also have the North Face Arctic Parka for when it's freezing and I don't care if I look like the michelin man LOL I can't stand the ratty faux fur on it, so I'm on the hunt for a fur collar on *bay that I can have attached!

View attachment 1214310

If you live near thrift stores (and depending on your location) you can find fur collars. My grandma gave me a silver mink one that I swap from time to time on my coats.

I have just bought an alpaca coat from Max Mara, which is my favorite brand, especially for winter outfits.

Max Mara's proper line made in Italia. I love how it feels! Very soft! Also I love the design of the sleeves.:biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1924.jpg
    IMG_1924.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1927.jpg
    IMG_1927.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 796
  • IMG_1928.jpg
    IMG_1928.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 132