What is Your 2020 Wishlist

I would love to have a black box or chevre birkin 30, gold or noisette with ghw birkin 30, and a black box kelly 32 with PHW...
Well as often with Hermes, you have your wishlist and then things appear.
Instead of above I got a
Black togo birkin 30 PHW--so the box and chevre are off the list but I am very happy with this one.
BN togo B 30 with GHW-- LOVE!! but still may get the gold with gold down the road
and Black Kelly 28 clemence PH--so no box kelly 32 as again too close but loving this one so all good!

Already have my 2021 list percolating....

Well as often with Hermes, you have your wishlist and then things appear.
Instead of above I got a
Black togo birkin 30 PHW--so the box and chevre are off the list but I am very happy with this one.
BN togo B 30 with GHW-- LOVE!! but still may get the gold with gold down the road
and Black Kelly 28 clemence PH--so no box kelly 32 as again too close but loving this one so all good!

Already have my 2021 list percolating....

Those are all beautiful. I especially love your BN with ghw. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Rockerchic
This year, I was able to add a craie B30 to my small collection, which I am really happy about.
For next year, I still really hope for #1 and 3 - a B30 in Barenia Fauve, GHW / a black K 28 retourne GHW in Togo.
#4 would be great if I ever get the chance to place a SO or find one pre-loved in good shape. And while I would love #5, it seems less of a priority right now.

MY 2020 WISH LIST (in descending priority)
I also have a milestone birthday this year - so I hope the H fairies will be in my favor...
  1. B30 Barenia Fauve, GHW - my HG
  2. B30 Togo or Chevre, Craie, GHW - favorite H color
  3. K28 retourne, black, GHW - for its versatility
  4. B35 Chevre, black, GHW - my dream work bag
  5. B30 Togo or Chevre, GHW in a neutral color (vert olive, bordeaux or a strong coral shade)
    - only if I really fall in love with it - OR a K28 GHW n a lighter neutral such as gold or craie
Thanks for letting me share. :smile:

to place an SO , or B25 in gold with GHW
Kelly 25/20 any color that I don't have
all black rodeo pm

.... and I'm done.

Happy to report all my wishlist was checked off this year inspite of epidemic going on .. all I need is B 25 in Gold with GHW..

I was offered an SO placed for K25

got the MiniKelly and Mini Lindy

got a all black rodeo, all pink rose azalea, all pink rose Mexico.