What is the real purse behind this Inspired one?

I do so appreciate it PurseManiac but I won't be purchasing a Melie bag. I learned my lesson with the Besso Motorcycle bag. I wasn't happy until I had a real Balenciaga. Alot....and I mean alot of my purse obsession has to do with my leather obsession. I LOVE leather goods, so when I bumped into bags with quality leather I like I stick with them.

But I have my limit and I will never spend over 1000 on any one bag. My Tops now is 800. I can't see where in the world that bag could be worth 2-3K no matter how great it looks.

I do so appreciate it PurseManiac but I won't be purchasing a Melie bag. I learned my lesson with the Besso Motorcycle bag. I wasn't happy until I had a real Balenciaga. Alot....and I mean alot of my purse obsession has to do with my leather obsession. I LOVE leather goods, so when I bumped into bags with quality leather I like I stick with them.

But I have my limit and I will never spend over 1000 on any one bag. My Tops now is 800. I can't see where in the world that bag could be worth 2-3K no matter how great it looks.

Not every bag is for every person. I'm sure that most of the population who have had to resort to something that is beneath the high end bags are unsatisified but keeping in mind that not everyone in this world has the same opportunities and has to resort to some of these no so attractive things at various times in their life. We all love the finer things in life but cannot always have them at the same time. That's why these things like Melie Bianco with "cheap" leather exist. ;)