What is the nicest compliment you've received wearing your Chanel Bag?

I get the most comments on my Chanel Jumbo Kelly in Pink Caviar. I was once walking through a department store and one of the SA at Chanel Makeup ran to me to tell me he loved my bag so much lol

I rarely get compliments so when I do I keep remember them :cloud9:

Reactions: MochaJen
As a Chanel lover I wear quite a few jewellery pieces or shoes at my new job so my managers (they're mostly females) obviously noticed that and they started calling me Madame Chanel... I plan to surprise them with my new espadrilles tomorrow :biggrin:

Well, the nicest compliment I received so far with my vintage chanel camera bag with gold hardware and tassel was when I was inside the LV boutique and the SA told me that she thinks my bag is really pretty and she likes it so much.. That she knows Chanel has increased their price a lot now. Lol! She even can't believe that it's already 25 years old. Getting that kind of compliment from an SA at LV is a cherry on top of a wonderful day. 😅

I was with my Chanel bag once when there's a guy running after me on the street. "Excuse me... could you please slow down?"

I am used to people asking my numbers on the street (#brag #jk :b) so I turned to my usual line "Sorry, I have a boyfriend."

And he said "No, it's not about you... it's about the bag.... My girlfriend showed it to me once online ... but I can't figure out what it is since they don't seem to have it on display in Chanel store ... and I need to get her a birthday present"

That ....was embarrassing. Needless to say she was one lucky girl!

I was with my Chanel bag once when there's a guy running after me on the street. "Excuse me... could you please slow down?"

I am used to people asking my numbers on the street (#brag #jk :b) so I turned to my usual line "Sorry, I have a boyfriend."

And he said "No, it's not about you... it's about the bag.... My girlfriend showed it to me once online ... but I can't figure out what it is since they don't seem to have it on display in Chanel store ... and I need to get her a birthday present"

That is one dedicated boyfriend :girlsigh::girlsigh:

That is one dedicated boyfriend :girlsigh::girlsigh:

Indeed!

I borrowed this topic from another forum and thought it would be nice to start it here in Chanel...I know there was one before where we all shared our stories about the negative comments we've gotten and I thought it would be nice to share some of the positive ones :smile:

My nicest compliment was an older lady telling me you're the prettiest young girl I've ever seen wearing a Chanel bag....Clearly she's in need of a new pair of glasses, lol, but it was very sweet of her to say!
She does NOT need new glasses....you ARE so pretty & what a fun thread!!
I had 2 experiences i remember.....we met some of our besties in a restaurant & the wife of my hub's best friend yelled really loud after she hugged me "OMG IS THAT A CHANEL, NO WAY!!" etc etc....many, many heads turned in the restaurant as she grabbed & began petting my mini reissue. I basically wanted to DIE on the spot! Then at a work event to celebrate a colleague's retirement, another colleague picked up my grey CF & very loudly asked "WHEN did you get THIS? OMG Chanel...blah blah." Another please shoot me NOW moment! But they both meant their comments w/ the best intentions ....it was their delivery that made me want to crawl back into my hole. :nuts::eek::lol:

Sweet story!