What is the most you've ever spent on clothes in ONE DAY?

i try not to keep track actually. i put a specific amount of cash in my wallet at the beginning of the shopping day and when that's gone, i'm done. i don't spend very much unless i've specifically saved to buy something expensive. i can't stomach shelling out large sums at one time in one store. :smile: however, if you were to add up all my 50-100-200 trips in the month....well, that's exactly why i don't. :supacool:

sonya said:
I usually do one major shopping trip a season ... so no comment.

lilach said:
no comment :angel:

:wtf: Judging from your jewellery tastes, I'm not going to ask you ladies any further:lol:. Actually can I offer you two a ticket to Paris to Chanel atelier? My Chanel vendeuse lady sent me a card recently and she jokingly urges me or get someone to buy something from her and she'll give me any Chanel bag I want (I still don't have a single Chanel bag yet!)

In one day, €66,173 on one dress - Chanel Haute Couture, S/S06 no.29 on their website. I've spent it but my dad paid for it :wlae: Actually that real version per website is ~€75,000 but I was 'forced' :lol: to like plain white silk instead of having Lesage beads on them.

whoa, some of you have gone crazy shopping. The most i've done in one day for clothes is $700 for a cashmere coat from Bloomies.

2nd to that was another day for $400 with just some tops and pants.

Bee...Bee,

I would love to go to the Chanel atelier! Except what you must be thinking is much higher than I've ever spent. I don't wear haute couture ... yet! :nuts:

Gorgeous dress, by the way. :heart:

Bee...Bee said:
:wtf: Judging from your jewellery tastes, I'm not going to ask you ladies any further:lol:. Actually can I offer you two a ticket to Paris to Chanel atelier? My Chanel vendeuse lady sent me a card recently and she jokingly urges me or get someone to buy something from her and she'll give me any Chanel bag I want (I still don't have a single Chanel bag yet!)

In one day, €66,173 on one dress - Chanel Haute Couture, S/S06 no.29 on their website. I've spent it but my dad paid for it :wlae: Actually that real version per website is ~€75,000 but I was 'forced' :lol: to like plain white silk instead of having Lesage beads on them.

When I finally lost my baby weight (and a little extra!) from my 1st child, DH had promised me a $5,000 shopping spree. I spent almost double that on gorgeous work clothes (a very understated but brilliantly cut beige Dolce & Gabanna suit, some tailored Moschino dresses, lots of shoes, my favorite trousers by Gucci in black and navy) and only got to wear the stuff for less than a year when I got pregnant again! He promised me the same deal if I lose it again, but it's been 3 years, so it's not looking too good!

well, i try not to count how much i spend because if i do, i feel guilty:shame:
i think my last spree(no shoes and handbags)....about 500E(i'm saving up because on september i have to move...)
i bought:
a LV denim scarf
burberry headband
True Religion jeans
a pair of Lacoste shorts
and a Lacoste polo
a Dolce&Gabbana swimsuit
2 pairs of Havaianas
a polka dot TH shirt
a Jil Sander t-shirt!!!!

Chloe-babe, that Matthew Williamson dress is sooooo gorgeous:nuts::love:
(also the missoni one!:heart:)

TravelBug said:
Do wedding dresses count? The most I've spent on clothes in one day was when I bought my wedding dress and veil ... $1400.

Yikes - never thought about wedding dresses! Bought a Vera Wang that was just under $4000 if I remember right, but for regular shopping, probably $1500 on a gorgeous shearling coat was the most I spent in a day on clothes.