What is the most you've ever spent on clothes in ONE DAY?

1. What's the most you've ever spent on clothes in ONE day? What did you buy?

I guess I'll start. I bought a black turtleneck with puffy long-sleeves and a multicolor (red, beige, and black) sweater jacket w/ Kelly locks zipper pull from Hermes. The two cost me about $2000 :Push: I'm so mad at myself right now.

2. Lol - Kouk, I was just reading your thread in the Hermes Forum! The turtleneck sounds beautiful.

The most I've spent is probably around the €600 mark.

3. Thank you :flowers: . I'm trying to make myself feel better in hopes that there'll be others who had spent more than I had in one day:lol:

What did you get for €600 mark? I'm curious!

4. It wasn't me doing the spending, but for my birthday last year my BF took me on a $1500 shopping trip, no bag or shoe purchasing allowed, just clothes. :smile:

5. no comment :angel:

6. It was last season..... Ooooo, a black woollen coat, pants, shirt, pull-over, a pair of shoes, jocks.....

I got a fair bit for the €.

7. About $1,200.00....and that's a lot for me!
    I got a lot of clothes though- I went a little crazy at a cute little boutique.:shame:

8. Definitely >$1000. Probably around $600. I can't stand spending a lot at once (hence my meager bag collection -- but it will slowly grow!). I do tend to spend a few hundred here and there, however, and still end up feeling like I went overboard as it adds up during the month.

9. I think the most I've spent in one day on clothes is around $200 at Burberry when they were having their sales :smile:

10. Gosh, I have had a bad month clothes-wise, so I purchased them all on one day, but luckily they were delivered over a couple of days so I did not feel quite so bad ;) but I have definitely spent upwards of...... well lets work it out!!!

I purchased a Matthew Williamson dress, that I got on sale reduced from 900 pound to 500 pounds
    [​IMG]

I also purchased a Missoni Dress, reduced from 935.00 to 440 pounds
    I love this one, it looks great on :smile:
    [​IMG]

I then purchased these shoes to go with the dresses!

Jimmy Choos reduced to 90 pounds (including delivery) from 300 pounds
    [​IMG]

and these Chloes to go with the missoni dress - reduced to 260 pounds

[​IMG]

I also purchased a new Fendi bag and a Silverado at the same time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so it was quite a shop!

11. Alot! I went to the closing sale of Rob-May and went nuts with my MIL. My husband is still paying for it lol!

12. Around $300. Back-to-school clothes shopping.

13. It was a coat.........I spend more on coats than purses...

14. The most I have personally spent is $400.00. Several years ago, right before I started my current job, my mother and grandmother took me shopping and spent $3,000.00 on clothes for me. That was a fun day.

15. Around $1000 I believe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice