What is the most that you'd spend on a handbag?

I wouldn't really have a price limit on a handbag if it's one that I love and that I thought I could carry for years. I'd consider it an investment. Of course, some prices are absurd - I think someone said the pink croc Spy was $33k? I can't even see myself spending that much on a car right now.

I can't see myself spending over $800 for a bag, and that would have to be one that I'd use for years (like the LV's I just bought, even though they were less than that). For a trendy bag, probably not more than $300.

Well, right now my budget is pretty limited. I mean, it's all a matter of means right? Gods if I had my future job now, well, the sky's pretty much the limit. ;)

So far my limit has been around $1600 for a Multicolor canvas Louis Vuitton. I don't know that I would spend anymore than that. I have not spent that much on a bag since that purchase.

Well, since I am not earning big and I'm not actually rich I think I could only go as much as $550 and that's for a special purchase already. Mostly, I just buy under $250.

depends on means. at the moment, since i'm a college student and work part time, $800 is the highest i'm comfortable with, and that has to be for a perfect bag.