What is the most super casual way to wear scarves?

OK sorry I'm not action shot ready and I'm losing light. but the first pic shows the scarf with the ring like you would wear it. now spin it around so the tails are dangling down your back. the second shows bringing the tails around to the front of your neck the third shows the tie outside. The body (width) of the scarf is too big. It is a new scarf I grabbed for the colors. One fold smaller. You can tuck the knot inside. It looks tons better on a neck with a scarf that is not brand new. Read my first post for exact details

Encore Hermes, thank you, this is perfect! Beautiful and warm way to wear the scarf :tup:

Thanks GG for starting this.

Love loony's way too, GG yours with a knot (black dress thread) is great too..

EH, thanks for the method...

I usually hang in (no knots) under my jacket for work.

OK sorry I'm not action shot ready and I'm losing light. but the first pic shows the scarf with the ring like you would wear it. now spin it around so the tails are dangling down your back. the second shows bringing the tails around to the front of your neck the third shows the tie outside. The body (width) of the scarf is too big. It is a new scarf I grabbed for the colors. One fold smaller. You can tuck the knot inside. It looks tons better on a neck with a scarf that is not brand new. Read my first post for exact details

:heart: this! and it looks so easy!

I put my jeans on today, just so I could contribute to this thread, dear GG

Casual Rose.....

tps.jpg

This is a great thread. I love all the shots! Thank you all for sharing.

When I first started buying/wearing H scarves, I always thought they looked to formal/polished and I was afraid to wear them...which isn't a good thing in my mind.

GucciGal, you are totally right...it's the outfit. And, if I might add, the attitude! :graucho:

Like the Kate Hudson pic...she is casual, has a casual attitude (I guess!), and looks casual...she doesn't look casual and then BAM! look at that scarf, it so outta place! Just love her look...wish I could dress like that for work...ha, ha. :lol:

I wear my scarves to the mall, food shopping etc. with jeans, boots, spring/summer/winter/fall...whenever/whatever! I don't care...I will just wear a scarf. So, now it's too the point where I don't even think about it being a "formal" thing...KWIM? It's a must have/do thing! ;)

Also, believe it or not, I have never tried the fold, tie in the back, let it drape scarf tie...Thank you LOONY!!! That's how I am wearin' it tomorrow! :yahoo:

I love this thread! Thank you everyone for the ideas! Love them all!
Especially thankyou Encore Hermes for your instructions and photos. That helps alot!

Thanks everyone! This is all so new to me! If it weren't for you, I would not know anything!! (including how to use the ring). The great thing about the hidden ring in the back is it secures the scarf so well. Nothing will loosen.

Thank you all for the ideas and pics. I have tried to become a scarf girl and have not yet succeeded. You've all inspired me to give it another shot!!

Excellent thread. I too am a fan of how Loony wears her scarves.

Casual is good and with an H scarf your casual ends up looking hot! I´m wearing mine tied like a tie today with a rock print t-shirt and gardigan.