What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

40 days is much better than a lot of us have done.

Happy Good For You GIF by Originals
Thank you. Love the giphy lol I mostly felt awful about showing such little self discipline as being a poor role model for my daughter. But after hiding purchase for a couple of days (she tends to be judgy of my spending) I came clean. When I said "I have a confession," her first guess was that I texted my ex. After that she guessed that I texted my other ex. Since she despises both of them, buying a handbag didn't seem so bad after all! :lol:

View attachment 5949799. I went thrifting today and I am over the moon about this and couldn't wait to share!! It's a black suede and patent leather Marino Orlandi!!! The suede is so soft, it feels like velvet. The quality is out of this world and the attention to detail is nothing short of fantastic. After a discount I ended up paying $13.69.
I love a good thrift find! Congratulations!

Reactions: MKB0925
There was a Furla bag made from this wild sequin-material and I saw it in rl in the boutique. I did not buy because I just wanted to have it, but surely would rarely or never use it, and therefor I did not want to spend money on it.
But it was soooo nice to look at, and I never forget about it.
Furla-Mini-Tasche-Mit-Pailletten-Farfetch.png

By chance, I found the same material on Yoox (8 by Yoox) each for €19 :biggrin: I had to get them :biggrin:
...they're both as glittery as the Furla, it's just the light.

So cute! They even made it come with a base shaper :biggrin:

Screenshot_20240217-111605.pngScreenshot_20240217-111550.pngBeautyPlus_20240217111958815_save_1.jpg