What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

My last November purchase. Got the happening Loro Piana L19 extra pocket on long layover in Doha airport. The SA told me it was limited edition, I tried to find the type all over the internet and found nothing. My husband suggested to get this one instead of the regular one.
I really love it, suitable to my daily wear and simple party look, but the suede texture makes it harder to close the zipper compared to calfskin / ostrich.
Wow this is stunning and great choice. Definitely a keeper x

Coach and Dooney.
And a reason why I dont like to buy bone or white vintage bags...as seen below.
Tailored Pouch has fading on the front flap and stains appeared after saddle soap.
Currently using the Sonoma.
View attachment 5945846View attachment 5945847
The small pouch and keyring are gifts from another TPFer...will be much treasured.
Wow, that stain on the bone bag is disappointing! Are you going to dye it? I wonder what caused it. I love your speedy shaped Dooney! I have a small one that I love.

Reactions: Narnanz
I am thinking about getting a Rabanne 1969, so pretty! Could you tell me how the metal strap feels, when one is only wearing a shirt/top? I am a bit concerned it might hurt:-s
I got the "nano" size and not the largest size. I heard that the large bag is heavy but the nano is not heavy at all and the strap doesn't hurt.

Also the bag doesn't fit much - maybe a card case and a lipstick. This will keep it light as well. HTH

• Thanks
Reactions: Wibwob
Wow, that stain on the bone bag is disappointing! Are you going to dye it? I wonder what caused it. I love your speedy shaped Dooney! I have a small one that I love.
I'm thinking if doing a colour refresh in some way.
I will never use it with that stain.
My OCD just won't take it.
I will see what the gals on the Rehab page have on colour matching bone.
I think it might have been coffee.

Reactions: whateve