What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

I was finally able to unpack my new bag and am obsessed with it. Here is link to posts in a Dior thread if you are interested in seeing more photos:

Stunning 😍

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Happy Valentines , it’s beautiful ❤️❤️

Thank you all! I am dying to use this bag but am not even going to be here to celebrate valentine's day (not that I really celebrate it anyway since I am single lol). Leaving tomorrow evening on a redeye and landing in London the morning of Feb 14 but not bringing any handbags with me on this trip. She will be waiting for me when I return :heart: :love:

Thank you all! I am dying to use this bag but am not even going to be here to celebrate valentine's day (not that I really celebrate it anyway since I am single lol). Leaving tomorrow evening on a redeye and landing in London the morning of Feb 14 but not bringing any handbags with me on this trip. She will be waiting for me when I return :heart: :love:
Have fun in London!

Have fun in London!
Thank you! I was there for the first time with my daughter in November and we saw a number of shows but there were a few that weren't showing when we were there that I really want to see so I figured why not go back! Excited about seeing Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick live in the Plaza Suite. I am probably going to go back in the fall because they are planning a musical version of The Devil Wears Prada which will be a must-see for me (crown jewel of my collection is the handbag Meryl Streep carries in the opening scene).

My daughter really wanted to go to Mamma Mia the Party (different from the show) last time but it sells out weeks in advance. I was able to snag tickets for Feb 14 so that will be my valentine's dinner with my daughter (sans handbag unfortunately). I'm excited bc we are also stopping in Iceland for a couple of days on the way back.... hoping to see the Aurora but trying not to get my hopes up so I'm not disappointed. Unfortunately, no Dior in Reykjavik and London pricing no better than US and no VAT refund otherwise I probably could have saved a small fortune if I just purchased this overseas!

Wishing everyone a happy Valentine's day!

Last edited:
Kate Spade heart again over the weekend to a performance. I loved all the textures in what I wore.

1707841374748.png

1707841688215.png

My husband commented that I frequently carry this Kate Spade and I said yeah, it's the only thing like an 'evening bag' or going out bag that I have. He said that can't possibly be true. I said, "oh, so you're saying I need another bag? I was just thinking that! One in a lighter color with silver hardware". As you can see, I don't need much encouragement!

Thank you! I was there for the first time with my daughter in November and we saw a number of shows but there were a few that weren't showing when we were there that I really want to see so I figured why not go back! Excited about seeing Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick live in the Plaza Suite. I am probably going to go back in the fall because they are planning a musical version of The Devil Wears Prada which will be a must-see for me (crown jewel of my collection is the handbag Meryl Streep carries in the opening scene).

My daughter really wanted to go to Mamma Mia the Party (different from the show) last time but it sells out weeks in advance. I was able to snag tickets for Feb 14 so that will be my valentine's dinner with my daughter (sans handbag unfortunately). I'm excited bc we are also stopping in Iceland for a couple of days on the way back.... hoping to see the Aurora but trying not to get my hopes up so I'm not disappointed. Unfortunately, no Dior in Reykjavik and London pricing no better than US and no VAT refund otherwise I probably could have saved a small fortune if I just purchased this overseas!

Wishing everyone a happy Valentine's day!
Safe happy travels

• Thanks
Reactions: stacy_natalie
Well done on 40 days! Did you opt for the Dior instead of Chanel?
Lol thanks, I feel like 40 days was an embarrassingly poor "accomplishment". But I suddenly understood what people mean they they refer to finding a bag (or jewelry) that makes your heart sing. I felt the chance of getting this bag in future would be very slim if I didn't act now so I did opt for the Dior instead of the Chanel. I still want the Chanel but feel like if it's meant to be, it will still be available or I'll be able to find one in good condition on the resale market one day.

Lol thanks, I feel like 40 days was an embarrassingly poor "accomplishment". But I suddenly understood what people mean they they refer to finding a bag (or jewelry) that makes your heart sing. I felt the chance of getting this bag in future would be very slim if I didn't act now so I did opt for the Dior instead of the Chanel. I still want the Chanel but feel like if it's meant to be, it will still be available or I'll be able to find one in good condition on the resale market one day.
40 days is much better than a lot of us have done.

Happy Good For You GIF by Originals