What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

I'm waiting impatiently for this

13332271_15000515_1000-jpg.4351487

I love the orchid PS1 (?). I thought I was doing good not buying anymore handbags, until I saw this! Now I am going to have to go on a photo rampage to find samples of this handbag. Thanks a Lot!
I am so sorry, hehehe

there are few - Fashionphile is where I found mine (both of them actually on their last call online bin), it has patina what I really wanted, but because of that was $300 (YES !!!). I see the same condition bag on ****** but for $1000, [AnnsFabulousFinds sold recently almost new for that price.] Here is ****** one on ebay and in their store, the difference in colour is visible where the change occured....this vibrant hue changes slowly into more neutral but still pop, darker redder orchid, which was what I wanted https://www.ebay.com/itm/Auth-Proenza-Schouler-Orchid-PS1-Medium/392079054160

A bag Ive been waiting for arrived today...and its going back...so dissappointed in it and too embarrassed to put a picture up of it.
Its way too big...the leather is not very soft and the shoulder strap is not long enough...and the colour is not the nice colour it showed in the sales pic.
I hate when that happens, and it did not happen just once to me, I am so sorry :sad: