What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. Have you used bag yet, and do you recommend?

I have not taken it out yet, although I tried all my stuff inside the bag for a test drive. Fits my iPhone XS, ID/CCs, some cash, mini lippie or lip balm with no issue. The only problem I see is the bright colors potentially clashing with your outfit! I’ll keep it, esp for the price ($120), but may give it to my oldest DD, and borrow it as needed. [emoji6] I feel like she’d use this WOC a ton, while it would be an occasional use for me. I do recommend! [emoji1303]

Forgive my lateness in posting photos, @TCB, but here is the Kurt Geiger WOC! I think my fave thing is the contrasting stripes on the back. Strap drop is nice at 23”, and can be removed for use as a clutch. I may love this more than the bigger KG bag!
View attachment 4369358
View attachment 4369359
View attachment 4369360
YES!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
It's gorge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting this!!!! I'm sorry I just now saw it! Wow it really is so so pretty!!!! I really love it SBD! I may NEED this LOL :lol::loveeyes:

I have not taken it out yet, although I tried all my stuff inside the bag for a test drive. Fits my iPhone XS, ID/CCs, some cash, mini lippie or lip balm with no issue. The only problem I see is the bright colors potentially clashing with your outfit! I’ll keep it, esp for the price ($120), but may give it to my oldest DD, and borrow it as needed. [emoji6] I feel like she’d use this WOC a ton, while it would be an occasional use for me. I do recommend! [emoji1303]

Thanks for the thorough review!! I’m trying to do the look for less for weddings. I [emoji173]️[emoji176][emoji173]️[emoji176] rainbows so much, and this metallic leather looks fantabulous!!!

Would it be wrong if I carry 2 clutches to a wedding[emoji16][emoji23][emoji38]? Seriously though, this is currently a contender[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]. Thanks for the hot tip!!!

YES!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
It's gorge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting this!!!! I'm sorry I just now saw it! Wow it really is so so pretty!!!! I really love it SBD! I may NEED this LOL :lol::loveeyes:
You definitely do! :hbeat::tup::loveeyes:And you're not late---I am! I just posted it this afternoon. ;)

Thanks for the thorough review!! I’m trying to do the look for less for weddings. I [emoji173]️[emoji176][emoji173]️[emoji176] rainbows so much, and this metallic leather looks fantabulous!!!

Would it be wrong if I carry 2 clutches to a wedding[emoji16][emoji23][emoji38]? Seriously though, this is currently a contender[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]. Thanks for the hot tip!!!
It's like having a ceremony dress and a reception dress.....2 clutches is totally okay in my book! :graucho::heart::angel:
Here's the link if anyone needs enabling:
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kurt-g...readcrumb=Home/All Results&color=multi/ other