What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A light blue Dior Diorama with a couple accessories to match :smile:

[​IMG]

fairyslade, More bags, kbell and 23 others like this.
  2. Another Lauren Ralph Lauren tote :loveeyes: (I already have a black one like this)
    IMG_8640a.jpg IMG_8649a 1.jpg

3. dotty8 likes this.
  4. My two new l’il sparklers, a Bottega Veneta chain wallet and mini Montebello. For the many evenings when an all-out clutch would be too much, and a day bag would be too little. I love their geometric designs, lack of logos, and subtle beauty.

IMG_1688.jpg IMG_1689.jpg

5. From clearance on Saks Off 5th, my Steven Alan Kate crossbody, which can convert into a backpack as well. I love it so much.

Steven Alan crossbody.jpg

6. Moreau Vincennes tote from Barney’s 78E673B0-A3AA-4D0F-B22C-C271932CE0C5.jpeg

7. My first Mulberry! A small Hampstead tri colour! 20190125_121511.jpg

fairyslade, dotty8, terrier62 and 7 others like this.
  8. That color!!!!

shoemetheworld likes this.
  9. She is fierce!!

fitofrage likes this.
  10. This blue is stunning!

11. I'm addicted to Coach Hippy Flap which is vintage at this point. Thanks to eBay, I managed to find a few rare colors brand spanking new. I purchased all on the same day while in route to Puerto Rico ;) The bag at the end is a lovely stell grey, can't wait to pair it with business wear. 02042019DSC_3227.jpg

12. Longchamp Le Pliage Club Tote

Attached Files:

13. This color is amazing!!!

kbell and shoemetheworld like this.
  14. Chanel City Shopping Tote in black caviar with ruthenium hardware. :love: C44D29B9-93C7-474F-A91D-38A3FA827431.jpeg

deardiary, More bags, Pessie and 14 others like this.