What is the crown jewel of your collection?

sirenized said:
as for my BH being my avatar, its the first bag i bought myself, its the bag i use everyday and this is an LV forum. Are we done shredding me yet?
Ahhh.. sorry 'bout that! :P And this isn't just an LV forum dear it's tPF!! Even tho you are in the LV section, we like to hear about everything!!

sirenized said:
as for my BH being my avatar, its the first bag i bought myself, its the bag i use everyday and this is an LV forum. Are we done shredding me yet?

sirenized said:
actually its the bag that is with my mother, she and my father are on a cruise and she asked to borrow it. so lts keep the ankle biting to a minimum ladies. I needed a representation to show u, sheesh last time i do that again.

still not buying... how about pics of the Birkin when your parents return from their cruise? your original post implied that the bag pictured is the one you own. im sure at least 70% of the members here know what a Birkin looks like. a "representation" is a bit redundant ;)

Wow, somehow missed this thread too!! I guess I'm getting slow in my old age!

Well, my pride and joy would have to be my....White Multicolore Trouville!!

I bought her, then sold her, then she found her way back to me!!! I really love this bag the most of all of my bags and will never let her go again!!!

By far the crown jewel of my collection is my :heart: Cerise Speedy 25:heart: . When I got it for my birthday, last year, I used it everyday until I got my Mono Speedy. I only stopped using it, because I'd like for the new bag to patina, because I love the way the bags look with the patina'd leather trim. My Cerise Speedy is patina'd to perfection!