What is the best sun screen for the face?

I use Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream SPF30 as a moisturiser with built in SPF. I use their Pro Collagen range and it’s good.
However they also do a Daily Defence Shield SPF30 which can be used over your existing skincare.

I like Zelens Daily Defence Sunscreen SPF30 which I've used in the most searing of conditions (eg. Faliraki in Rhodes in the height of Summer) and didn't burn and I have fair/medium skin. I use it even now in the not so ferocious conditions of Northern Ireland. No white cast, smells nice, is a great moisturiser, works well underneath makeup and prevents sun damage. Works for me ....:smile:

Having been using for the past several days a Korean brand

SANSIM Soon Baek SUn cream SPF 50 ( this is also a whitening sun cream which I like
because no matter what SPF/Brand I use my cheeks will get a red flush.. this prevents that

Since moving to the East Coast, have had to adjust my routine to better fit the longer drier winters/shorter humid summers - and realizing I have sensitive skin (and not just dry):
- Avene
- Kiehls (although recently has started to feel a bit "greasy" and not absorbent)
- Heliocare
- K-beauty: Round Lab Birch Juice, Innisfree, Beauty of Joseon (recently found out that it's not actually popular/well-known in Korea, but is mainly marketed for the US market)
- Biore UV, Japanese version

I also like LaRoche Posay Anthelios (as many have indicated here) but there's a difference between that and the Toleriane line. Even though it's supposed to be for sensitive skin and formulated for the face, Toleriane also contains niacinamide and is horrible if I get it anywhere close to my eyes (major irritation).