What is the best sun screen for the face?

I've been using the
A.H.C | Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF50+
It has an orange scent (i think it is orange although the description doesn't mention orange at all), not oily, not sticky, not greasy. I love that it has the moisturizing benefit.

agree with above! I used to use LRP tinted version. This summer I bought sheisedo but I haven’t really used any. When I go out, mask, sunglasses and lulu lemon baseball cap cover it all.

agree with above! I used to use LRP tinted version. This summer I bought sheisedo but I haven’t really used any. When I go out, mask, sunglasses and lulu lemon baseball cap cover it all.

I usually buy Shiseido for my body (their SPF 50 wet force) because I love the way it feels dry even though I use enough, I 've never had such a non sticky sunscreen before and they don't even advertise that aspect. They now have a new formulation (2020), I hope it is as good.

For my face I prefer a fragrance free one. I LOVE NIOD survival 30, but it's out of production at the moment, apparently because of regulation issues (I asked through the chat at Deciem.com).

So I'm on the look out for another one for my face. I've just ordered the SPF 50 of Colorescience, which I think should be an ok everyday one and I will probably also order one from Solaris Suncare, as they get the highest rating on EWG.org, which I've just discovered and I hope it is correct and reputable research.

ISDIN Fusion Water is hands down the best I've tried, sadly it can be a bit hard to get. I also like La Roche Posay Anthelios. Neither of these leave a white cast. Avene Sun B-protect and Skinceauticals Sheer Physical UV defence are tinted ones that I also like.

I usually stick with Asian sunscreens because their organic filters are way more elegant than ones available in the U.S. - I love Krave The Beet Shield (which can't be marketed as a sunscreen in the U.S., but is the exact same formula as the one sold in Korea which is SPF47) and the Shiseido Anessa Mild Milk (both SPF50 and SPF35). The Anessa is particularly great for me because there is no alcohol, fragrance, or essential oils.

I have been using Ultra Violette Queen Screen SPF 50+ Luminising Sun Serum since Jan 2020. I am happy with it. It is easy to apply, light and doesn't leave a white cast. I can easily apply makeup on top.

La Roche-Posay Anthelio AOX Daily SPF 50 Sunscreen
La Roche-Posay's Anthelio AOX Daily SPF 50 Sunscreen combines the best of broad-spectrum protection with antioxidant protection, so you get the full protection on both fronts — preventative as well as repairing free radical damage from past sun damage.