What is the best GREEN ever?

the origan looks like it would be a GREAT spring/summer bag.

I don't know... I've been carrying my Origan Twiggy for all of Jan. and Feb. and while I absolutely LOVE it, I've been thinking that maybe I need something less wintry for Spring and Summer. (Actually, I've already bought an LV Denim Baggy in the Lichen, a faded olive-y green, for Spring/Summer!:supacool: )

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p3/brs4438/IMG_3386.jpg

Its a pretty boring picture (no Eiffel tower or shimmer swimming pool in the background... just my bathroom floor) and the strap sorta fell behind so it looks like I took it off, which I most certainly did not, but you can see the color. I have not treated mine at all, so it is shiny and veiny, which I think looks AWESOME!:yes:

I agree that vert gazon is the nicest green, but probably not that practical (plus, it's not available in the box). For the box style, I'd say sapin (love that picture the member posted here) or origan. That origan twiggy above is lovely. Sapin and origan seem like they are more neutral and would go with more colors of clothing.

The very very best is apple green (see pics of my apple green city which absolutely is my favourite among my B-bags), but I would say it is followed at a fairly short distance by vert gazon which also is a great true green.

Attachments

• AG city corner with boobie resized watermarked.JPG
    AG city corner with boobie resized watermarked.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 34
  • AG city front 2 resized watermarked.JPG
    AG city front 2 resized watermarked.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 33
  • AG city front resized watermarked.JPG
    AG city front resized watermarked.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 31
I think that would depend on what you like...the apple and vert gazon are very bright and summery have fun colors, the sapin, origan and even the dolma are more demure and can be used all year and if you just just want a beautiful nice solid green than my choice would be the 04 mystery green...

seafoam, vert d'eau, pistachio

i just love how seafoam looks like the colour of 'verdigris' - oxidised copper that has turned green......very antique and romantic looking, reminiscent of old paintings and ornate museums....