What is the best BBag to carry to work (fits files, books, laptops, etc)

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I may trade up and get a Work instead of a City for fall, so I was wondering...does anyone carry a laptop in their Work? Mine is a Mac PowerBook G4, 15"...not huge or terribly heavy, and I would only need to carry it one evening a week back and forth to a class. And the laptop would be in a neoprene case inside for cushioning. What does everyone think? :huh:

ET, i don't carry a laptop in my work... but the stuff that i carry could be equivalent to carrying a laptop. the work would be perfect for a laptop... especially with the thick leather this season. go for it!

seahorse, my laptop is about 1" too wide for my Edith! I would not be carrying it for long...just from the car to class and back (maybe 5 minutes each way) one day a week for the semester. I don't think I would want to use a b-bag for everyday carrying of the laptop, but would it hurt just for ten minutes once a week?

Hi ETenebris, I personally carry my laptop in my work and weekender often. I have not noticed any unusual stretching but admittedly I don't baby my bags. My laptop works great in the work especially cuz it moves around less than the weekender.

ETenebris said:
seahorse, my laptop is about 1" too wide for my Edith! I would not be carrying it for long...just from the car to class and back (maybe 5 minutes each way) one day a week for the semester. I don't think I would want to use a b-bag for everyday carrying of the laptop, but would it hurt just for ten minutes once a week?

my edith is the big one, so it can fits.
i think ur b-bag can carry it if only 10 mins/week, consider it as exercise :P
g luckkkk :smile:

layla said:
I wonder, does putting a laptop in the Work stretch the leather at all?

i'm sure it will. i notice the handles are stretching a tad on mine, which is a good thing. it fits better on my shoulders.

I think if you don't mind stretching it, it would be okay. I don't put my
laptop in my work because I hate to see it stretching....I feel like I'm torturing it or something :shocked: I don't think 10 minutes a week would do any harm...and if you don't mind the stretching it wouldn't be a problem
at all :smile: