what is mini locket white multicolor bag charms?

eBay: LOUIS VUITTON AUTHENTIC VIP MINI LOCKIT MULTICOLOR MPRS (item 230083237803 end time Mar-25-07 18:11:57 PDT)

Here's the ebay link
$2599 as someone stated from achimnelly.
Pretty cute, but REALLY tiny. Just for use as a bag charm I guess?
Size is approx 3"x 3.2"

a6d9_12.jpg

LOVE it. But if I'm spending that much, it's for a fab new big bag! lol

KarenKooper always has the best-est stuff. She's my LV Idol! :smile:
CUTE, but soooooo not worth it...

I know it sounds unbelieveable, but I was in the Paris store last week and I was shown the last piece of the mini multicolor. The SA explained its significant, and I paid Euro 600 something for it...tot it was very expensive for a tiny charm, but seeing the price stated here,,,

I know it sounds unbelieveable, but I was in the Paris store last week and I was shown the last piece of the mini multicolor. The SA explained its significant, and I paid Euro 600 something for it...tot it was very expensive for a tiny charm, but seeing the price stated here,,,

Oh how awesome! Do you have any pics of it? :nuts:

Some more info of the bag, LV made SIX versions of these mini bags, and only 101 for each version specialy for the opening of the LV Paris store in Oct 2005. 101 piece only because paris store address is '101' Champs-elysees
The SA explained that why there is still one left is there are VIPs just didn't pick up their items for years and I guess they don't bother them with this old stock anymore....

These are the only Mini Lockit versions that were made that I can think of at the moment:
-Monogram Canvas
lvaccess0246.jpg

-Monogram Multicolore
43306429_o.jpg

-Nomade
-Croc
febc_1_b.JPG

What were the others?