what is it like to be naturally beautiful?

from what i observe, its the skinny ones that go through life a little easier than the ones that just have a beautiful face. I've heard it countless times from guys that they would bed a hot body and not care about the head! I know some gorgeous girls who don't get much attention because their bodies don't fit the acceptable norm of what a woman's body should look like. How many times have you seen a couple out, the guy is hot, the girl not so much and wondered what the hell is he doing with her? look further down and i bet she has a hot body! or maybe she's just good in bed.....

^
Or he might love her for her... insides? :upsidedown:

Anyways, if you're quite fat, it somehow alters you facial appearance too. I'm thinking of the cases that borders on overweight.

This may sound a little cynical, but as people we present to the world a package that is "us", a combination of looks, body language, voice and the manner in which we speak. Whether people like this package or not depends on their own tastes. It's just like shopping. Some purses are coveted by many and other have a smaller market appeal, Patchwork and patent are not for everyone. In that sense everyone is natuarally beautiful, but you'll have to find the right "buyer" of you beauty or make your package more sellable (through f.ex. make up, flattering clothes etc).

Everyone is naturally beautiful in their own way. :upsidedown:

I agree 100%
I consider myself naturally beautiful and so shoud everyone. even though i love makeup and wear it most of the time, but i'm not the type of person who would not leave my house without it on. You should never depend on makeup to make you feel beautiful

What's it like to be naturally beautiful?

Well, it's quite nice, thank you very much. Men open doors for me, buy me things, and tell me their most inner secrets.

Then I woke up.

My sister is naturally beautiful and SOOOOO many guys are in love with her. Every time she has a close friendship with a guy, he ends up confessing his love for her and then they can't be friends! It frustrates her to no end.

I wish I knew! I scare small children if I leave the house without makeup. :smile:

I would assume that some doors open more easily for people who are "conventionally beautiful," i.e. better treatment from salespeople, restaurant hosts, etc., but in the end, EVERYONE will age and and eventually look about the same...with faces like catcher's mitts! lol. Bottom line is, if you can't find some way to be happy regardless of how you look, then life will be more difficult. I would *guess* that being naturally beautiful might lead some people astray, cause them to prioritize things all wrong (looks over substance), and then they'll be left with nothing but their memories once they're old and gnarly-looking like the rest of us. In the end it's all about finding meaning in the more important things in life, such as the love we give and receive.

I don't know to what you are referring when you say natural beauty as some ppl are presented as gorgeous and I don't see it, and I see some ppl that others don't think are beautiful (likely quirky) who I think are gorgeous. It's on an individual basis.

However, guys who have ound me naturally beautiful ( I look about the same with/without makeup) are a whole lot nicer to me than they are to ppl who they found not so beautiful (disturbing). Ppl open doors for you, buy you drink, meals, and other random stuff, but everything comes with a price. You never know if you are a trophy and they will dump you off when the next PYT comes along bc looks won't last forever.

Everyone has something to bring to someone else. Some ppl miss their blessings by being mean for no reason to others. Don't let it get to you. I'm sure you're beautifulinside and out!

i wish i knew too:lol:. i'm just one of those average looking people but don't wear make up (except for the few times in my life including my wedding day) cause i'm too lazy and find it makes me look weird.

i agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. and i also find that confidence plays a big role in attractiveness. i'm not a very confident person, but my sister in law is. she's not skinny, doesn't wear make up daily, but has very high confidence and attracts a lot of people (in a good way)...her fiancee is very good looking:lol:.

from what i observe, its the skinny ones that go through life a little easier than the ones that just have a beautiful face. I've heard it countless times from guys that they would bed a hot body and not care about the head! I know some gorgeous girls who don't get much attention because their bodies don't fit the acceptable norm of what a woman's body should look like. How many times have you seen a couple out, the guy is hot, the girl not so much and wondered what the hell is he doing with her? look further down and i bet she has a hot body! or maybe she's just good in bed.....

That's a mean assumption to make on the girl, and it doesn't give the guy much credit either. If that is the case, those guys are completely shallow and I am sure that relationship would go nowhere fast if he is just with her for her body. Maybe he actually likes her for her personality and that is why he is with her? And who the heck wants to be with a guy that would just use a girl for her body?

I don't think being "naturally beautiful" necessarily makes life any easier. It won't prevent a person from catching a cold, or help them do well on a test. People may initially respond to them differently, but after all is said and done, it is personality that matters, because looks will always fade.