What is going to be in the sale ????

Okay.....I've got "some" info on sale items here in the US.

Right now, there is a 20% off sale on: Mabel in metallic black, Grosvenor, Somerset Tote, Elgin and Keychains (NOT the horoscope, BUT YES to the cute new Bayswater ones!) is what I got from the quick list she quoted.

30% off the Napa leathers: Fleet, Oxford and Carnaby. I THINK she said that all "manbags" are 30% off as well.

Ready-to-wear collection is 45% off.

ALSO - no special sale on Christmas Day/Boxing Day.....and she thought that this would be the final discount before Christmas.

Hmmm - all in all - not much info, sorry. I had called about the Roxanne being on sale and was told that it was not....so thus, my hearing became impaired. Thank goodness I am not a journalist.

PS - spoke w/Sarah at the Madison Ave. location.....do call her if you want something.
1-888-685-6856 ext.102

Sorry, but kind of not!! (Otherwise I would probably be in trouble!!)No Bayswater on sale.
You can register on Net-a-Porter and they will send you updates on new arrivals and sales. I guess that my purchase thru Mulberry US got me into the system for email updates as I received 2 updates on products and sales today!!

Does anyone know what happens once you register with Mulberry on line, I haven`t had a comformation of any sort from them .
Surely they send out something to let you know about their sale..
Somebody most remember from last year .................

And its still killing me to know what they are going to put in ,What bags are going to be in ???????????

Does anyone know what happens once you register with Mulberry on line, I haven`t had a comformation of any sort from them .
Surely they send out something to let you know about their sale..
Somebody most remember from last year .................

And its still killing me to know what they are going to put in ,What bags are going to be in ???????????

Always the way , I have just checked my e-mail there`s one from Mulberry,no worries !!!