What is everyone picking up on Nov. 1st

I want to get something new in the MC line. I heard there's a MC Griet coming out but I hadn't seen any picture at all. If it's fabulous, I'll get it but I didn't put down my name on the waiting list- still got some saving to do since MC is 1 of the most expensive line.

I'm on the waiting list for the Black MC Griet and Silver Suhali Zippy Wallet. Not sure when these are coming in though!

:yahoo:Oooh I'm excited about the Suhali zippy wallet too. I can probably get the wallet and I'm lusting after a gold or silver lockit, but I really can't justify it because of my silver miroir lockit. Well, maybe a gold one :P and I could keep it in my closet until the new year.

I can't wait to see the new inclusion pieces :love: I think that clear, black & grey would look fab together. And I think it's time for some GM bracelets.

Just dreamin' of some LV.

I know a couple of people are getting the speedys from the cruise line, and the silver or gold suhali wallets sound pretty popular, but is anyone getting the colored lockits? They look just luscious.

I want to get something new in the MC line. I heard there's a MC Griet coming out but I hadn't seen any picture at all. If it's fabulous, I'll get it but I didn't put down my name on the waiting list- still got some saving to do since MC is 1 of the most expensive line.

I saw a picture of the MC griet in the lookbook at the LV boutique. Even though the shape is identical to the mirage griet, it seems like almost another bag -- a gorgeous one. If November wasn't going to put me in debt til January, I'd get one. Does anyone know when the rubis is supposed to be coming?

I saw a picture of the MC griet in the lookbook at the LV boutique. Even though the shape is identical to the mirage griet, it seems like almost another bag -- a gorgeous one. If November wasn't going to put me in debt til January, I'd get one. Does anyone know when the rubis is supposed to be coming?

My SA didn't have an exact date on the rubis, she said it might be the 15th. They're bringing in one for me to look at. The pictures look really cute and I'm not usually a mono person. But I DO love vernis & red :love: This fall has been terribly hard on my pocketbook. My DH just frowns when I come home from downtown.