What is available at NM

The info Lisa gave Jag is the same basic info I received last weekend from NM, but it seems that their orders for Balenciaga were more confusing than usual, and even the manager of the department didn't know for sure what they would be receiving.

After seeing the book (based on the time they're due to arrive), it seems that the Camel and Turquoise are actually the newer Camel/Cognac and Blue India and that both won't be arriving until the August/Runway delivery.

They also ordered the Twiggy only in Greige and Truffle and are receiving a few other styles in the above colors. And what they're calling Grey is Greige and what they're calling Bordeaux is Grenat.

ocgirl said:
Thanks Jag for the info! I just called for the Ink City!!! Yay! I can't wait!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:YEAH!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! I love my ink city- and I just know you will love yours too! Definitely post pics when you get it, and let me know if I can help with anything:flowers:

jag said:
Thanks Cougess! She teases me all the time that I should switch careers. LOL!! I must admit, it's so much fun- I feel like I am a match maker:lol:

Oooh! That would be wonderful if you were an SA! :love: We need PF SAs--they could pick out all the bags with the gorgeous leather for us! lol!