What is available at NM

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Hi ladies

Lisa Hamlin (248) 635-8442 just called from NM in Troy, Michigan to give me the update on their stock. This is what they have and can get:

First ($995)
Black
Bleu Roi
Truffle
Camel (pre-order)
Turquoise (pre-order)

City ($1195)
Black
Grey
Truffle
Camel
Sapin (green)
Rouge

Work ($1385)
Truffle
Sapin
Blue Roi
Bordeaux

Some of these color descriptions I recognize, but as you know, NM has their own terminology for their colors. She said the leather on the new bags is incredible! IF you have any questions, call Lisa (248) 635-8442.

She will also call me once they receive their Fall book to let me know what they will have in the new styles. Will keep you posted! Happy shopping everyone!:flowers:

I think you can order b-bags through any NM. Of course, it all depends on how good the SA is and if they are willing to call around to other stores. But I don't see why they wouldn't call- its still commission for them!

jag said:
Hi ladies

Lisa Hamlin (248) 635-8442 just called from NM in Troy, Michigan to give me the update on their stock. This is what they have and can get:

First ($995)
Black
Bleu Roi
Truffle
Camel (pre-order)
Turquoise (pre-order)

City ($1195)
Black
Grey
Truffle
Camel
Sapin (green)
Rouge

Work ($1385)
Truffle
Sapin
Blue Roi
Bordeaux

Some of these color descriptions I recognize, but as you know, NM has their own terminology for their colors. She said the leather on the new bags is incredible! IF you have any questions, call Lisa (248) 635-8442.

She will also call me once they receive their Fall book to let me know what they will have in the new styles. Will keep you posted! Happy shopping everyone!:flowers:

Jag, do you know which turquoise? :rolleyes:

asl_bebes said:
Does the NM at SCP carry Bbags? Any other stores in Anaheim that carry Bbags as well?

No b-bags at NM in Newport Beach or BH (and SAs are not typically great about finding them from other stores). In SoCal, b-bags are sold at Barneys BH, Maxfield LA, and Amarees in Newport Beach. As for NM in CA, you are better off to locate in San Diego or San Francisco.

The SA in NM SF was very nice, however I forgot her name. She tried to locate a Rose first for me from other stores, and kept me updated on the status. However I ordered mine in BalNY at the end with no tax since I live in CA:biggrin:

SoCal said:
No b-bags at NM in Newport Beach or BH (and SAs are not typically great about finding them from other stores). In SoCal, b-bags are sold at Barneys BH, Maxfield LA, and Amarees in Newport Beach. As for NM in CA, you are better off to locate in San Diego or San Francisco.

Thanks socal:flowers: ... we're taking the kids to Disneyland next month and I was hoping there would be some stores nearby that would carry Bbags.

Sorry aaalabama! Glad you were able to talk to Lisa though!

Chloe_Concord- As for the Rouge work- give lisa a call and let her know that is what you are looking for. If it comes in, or becomes available, then she will definitely be able to get it for you!

buru- sorry, but I don't know what turquoise it is. You should definitely call Lisa and ask!!!

asl_bebes said:
Thanks socal:flowers: ... we're taking the kids to Disneyland next month and I was hoping there would be some stores nearby that would carry Bbags.

Take a trip down to Newport Beach to Amaree's, it's only a 15-20 minute drive from Anaheim. Then head over to Fashion Island for some shopping and lunch.

Have fun at Disneyland. PM me if you have any questions regarding the area, what to do, etc... I grew up in Anaheim and still live in the area.