Scarves What is a good H scarf/shawl collection? How many do you have?

Scarf limit........:shocked:.........:lol:

Too funny :roflmfao: I agree though

but like Mediana I try to limit myself to maybe 2-3 scarves a season....plus whatever pops up on ebay :shame:

I actually think that I have a pretty nicely rounded collection at the moment - a number of 90cm in a good variety of colours plus, a 70cm and a PM and a GM cashmere. I don't wear things like twillys or pocket squares but I'd love a plisse...and maybe a mousseline too.

i don't think i'll set a total scarf limit. i bought my first H-scarf almost 1 year ago and have ended up with quite a few scarves. however, now i'm trying to limit myself to just 1scarf/season;).

at the moment i've:
9 90cm scarves
1 plisse
3 pocket squares
2 twilly's

Reactions: CMilly
I'm so weak. I didn't intend to buy anything when I stopped by the local H to chat with my SA, but I walked out with yet another scarf (H En Bias in the pink/green/orange colorway, perfect for summer!). That makes 3 scarves in 30 days! And I anticipate getting a fourth when I visit Charlotte at the end of the month.

Someone freeze my credit card, please.

Scarf limit????? hmmmm. I don't think that's possible. You see, buying a scarf at Hermes is like buying a lipstick at Bergdorf's after a disappointing day of shopping. Whenever you cannot find anything to buy, AT LEAST you can always get a scarf no matter what!!!! There are so many different styles and designs that are all so lovely!! :P

This is an old thread, but it’s so funny to read through. I’m starting to get into Hermes scarves and have seen so many beautiful prints and colors! Thank you all for agreeing on that setting a limit is nonsense and the scarves could spice up a basic outfit (which is what I wear mostly, you know the black, white, and grey).

This is an old thread, but it’s so funny to read through. I’m starting to get into Hermes scarves and have seen so many beautiful prints and colors! Thank you all for agreeing on that setting a limit is nonsense and the scarves could spice up a basic outfit (which is what I wear mostly, you know the black, white, and grey).
I do own too many 90's that I hardly wear anymore and should rehome. I own about 6 CSGM's and plan to add two or three over the next year as they have become staples in my winter wardrobe. I'd like to expand my color selections on the CSGM's. As I look at what I own, they are all blue, green, green, blue. :biggrin:

My collection has grown consistently over the last couple of years and I am now at a point where I feel like some of my beauties don't get as much wear as they used to. I'm using an app called Cladwell to capture which scarves I wear with what outfits and which i need to wear more. I love all of them and i couldn't part with any. Also, I can't seem to stop myself from buying new scarves because of scarf FOMO (and they're just so beautiful)!
So you also keep buying colored basics to go with scarves? :rolleyes:
Here's my scarf drawer. 90 section is full but since they stopped doing moussies I can fill the rest of that section with more 90's?:yes: And there's maybe room for 1 more CSGM. (and then another drawer? oh damn you slippery slope of H)
IMG_2148.jpg