What I bought in the June 2016 sale...

I just ordered this wallet from the semi-annual sale. Do any of you have it? What do you think? I use to have a wallet with this similar shape and size when I was in high school except that one was red. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467056998.203256.jpg

Anyone knows up to how much Longchamp marks down during each seasonal sale? Wondering if they ever do 3rd or 4th price reductions.
I have only seen them do one additional markdown on sale items, up to 50% off, in the online US sale. I don't know if in-store is different.
Did you get anything? :smile:

For the US boutique sale, the discount is never greater than 50%.
When the sale is over and the leftovers goes to the outlet, the RTW and Shoes goes to 70% off. The discount on the bags and SLG remains what it was in the sale and sometimes it even reverts back to the price it was on first markdown!

Hello! I'm new to tpf. I got my very first longchamp Le Pliage and Honore bags in this sale. The crossbody Honore in girl pink was a steal at $197. Does anyone know if it's safe to spray apple guard on something so delicate as the Honore 404?

Hello! I'm new to tpf. I got my very first longchamp Le Pliage and Honore bags in this sale. The crossbody Honore in girl pink was a steal at $197. Does anyone know if it's safe to spray apple guard on something so delicate as the Honore 404?

Where did you buy apple guard? Ive been hearing a lot about it but as far as I know its only for leather? (well unless I'm googling he wrong apple guard)

Where did you buy apple guard? Ive been hearing a lot about it but as far as I know its only for leather? (well unless I'm googling he wrong apple guard)

The one I was looking at was from Amazon and spelled Apple Garde. I'm not going to do it after all since the care guide said not to. Hope it helps you.

I get my apple garde from amazon and have used it on everything. I dont really think it makes much of a difference. Maybe it's bc I am careful with my bags.
But yes, you can absolutely use it on Honore.

Where are there outlet stores in the US?

NY and IL. I hope you are near one.

I purchased a medium Ecru Paris Rocks crossbody that I'd long been coveting; a light pink Le Pliage coin pouch, and a Le Pliage Héritage bracelet in natural (am I the only one who adores these bracelets? I have half a dozen in various styles).

What else did people get?
Hi ;i love the longchamp bracelet i have 3 of them...:smile: