What have you purchased during PCE?

i got the Miranda in borduex and the Lily in black and the chelsea laced wristlet, thinking of going back (sa did not take my card, in case I want more) for the GIGI, the clay color is very pretty. i will have to wait until spring now, sadly... i love pce's !!

I tried to make the most of my PCE card, and I put it to the test:

11131 Clay Gigi
11128 Citron Leigh
11308 Ergo Bordeaux Suede Hobo
11316 Ergo (Psychedelic) Patchwork Tote

60167 Legacy Punch Agenda, 4x7
40231 Legacy Stripe Wristlet
40917 Ruby Patent Wristlet

92165 Medallions Spinner Keyfob
92167 Legacy Keys Keyfob
92186 Bleeker Keyfob (they didn't say no)
92116 Hammered Coins Keyfob

I got my PCE card back (I don't know if that's a good thing?) and I'm considering just one other bag, we'll see!

I love PCE (Plenty of COACH for Everyone)!!! Have fun Girls!

Wow, a Ruby patent wristlet?? Was that on the floor? I've never heard of that. Also, did you find all this on the floor or did you have to look at the book to order it?

:amazed: :wtf: :drool:

(Thanks for the patent wristlet number! I need one of those and now I can go prepared. :wlae::yes:)

11131 Clay Gigi
11128 Citron Leigh

92167 Legacy Keys Keyfob

I got my PCE card back (I don't know if that's a good thing?) and I'm considering just one other bag, we'll see!

11131 Clay Gigi
11128 Citron Leigh

92167 Legacy Keys Keyfob

Wow you had the money for all that?

I purchased the following:

Ergo LE Patchwork Large Hobo
Style: 11315
Color: Brass/Mti

Lyndsey sandals (two pairs)
Style: Q169
Color: Khaki/Gold

That's it for me as I have to be good given my recent LV purchase.

Wow! Such great buys!! I'm trying to decide between Lily and Leigh. I can't figure out which to get and can't swing both right now. I did already get the Whiskey French purse, the Black 4 X 7 Agenda , and the crimson signature stripe wristlet to match my large signature stripe tote. I love that crimson color!! I'm thinking about the beet/signature carly since that is close to the same gorgeous red color. I don't normally do red, but this one even goes with pink!

I didn't know the 4 X 7 agenda came in punch! I'm going to have to be on the lookout for that one. I'm sure black is more practical, but I love that punch color.

Congratulations on your new job at Coach, Karen! How exciting but dangerous.... I'd be wanting to spend my paycheck on all of the gorgeous new Fall items, especially the shoes - LOL. Wishing you all the best at Coach.

Legacy Whiskey Leigh #11128
Ergo Chocolate Leather Tote #11285
Gallery Tote Black Signature #11237
Large Signature Stripe Tote Chocolate/Bronze #11099
Ergo Black Leather/Signature Wristlet #40458
Leather Embossed Apple Keyfob #92152
Gemini Charm (for DD)

----hopefully this is all--- my bank account can't take much more!

Wow, a Ruby patent wristlet?? Was that on the floor? I've never heard of that. Also, did you find all this on the floor or did you have to look at the book to order it?
I only left with the Legacy Stripe Wristlet, everything else had to be ordered from JAX. So this week will be like Christmas.

The Patent Wristlet is in the latest catalog, pg 57, leaning against the Ergo Bordeaux Suede Hobo. It also comes in Mahogany, Magenta & Teal (that sounds gorgeous!).

I found the keyfobs one day flipping through the small booklet at one of the boutiques. Some of the descriptions didn't have pics, so I wrote down the numbers of those that sounded interesting. I'm a sucker for the brass keyfobs. COACH seems to be making more of these. I got the Bleeker keyfob number from a sister tPFer.

I am going Wednesday to Coach and plan on getting either- the Gigi, Leigh, Hamptons Sig Lg Flap Satchel, or the Large Tattersall tote.

And probably a couple accessories. If I have enough left over. I can't WAIT!

11131 Clay Gigi
11128 Citron Leigh

92167 Legacy Keys Keyfob

:nuts: Wow! You cleaned house!! Does the store have anything left? Enjoy your new stuff.

I got the Hamptons Leather Sig Caryall (mahogany). I didn't intend to get it but it really looked good on. Also, got the matching wallet.

Also, got a gift for mom for Xmas. And got something for my husband to keep him occupied checking stuff out (the weave belt) while I shopped. My husband did steer me right getting the caryall. I had intended to get one the pouches for an evening bag but that's kinda a waste when I can get a bag or part of a bag for that price.

I got the ergo belted signature hobo, the boyfriend peace charm bracelet and pre-ordered the cashmere knit gloves :yahoo:
Also picked up the new catalog w/ the 5 models on the front ...