What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

I've never seen this one either! It's adorable! It reminds me of my daughter's first Halloween costume. She was a flower.

Your DD must have been a cute flower :smile:. I am suddenly reminded of those flower babies by Anne Geddes (not sure if anyone here (is old enough to :lol:) remember them.

Your DD must have been a cute flower :smile:. I am suddenly reminded of those flower babies by Anne Geddes (not sure if anyone here (is old enough to :lol:) remember them.
Omg I would have never remembered she existed but as soon as you said that, I made a beeline to my garage as I had flashback of seeing these in a shelf in my garage closet. Apparently, I was a fan 🤣 Guess I'm old Lol

Attachments

• 20240510_222301.jpg
    20240510_222301.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 11
Omg I would have never remembered she existed but as soon as you said that, I made a beeline to my garage as I had flashback of seeing these in a shelf in my garage closet. Apparently, I was a fan 🤣 Guess I'm old Lol

Great to hear you are a fan too :smile:. I think I had that purple book somewhere (at my Mom’s house?). This was my favorite picture.

IMG_0010.jpeg

I bet she was adorable!
The backstory is that earlier on in my pregnancy, a doctor told me I was having a boy. My older daughter (6 at the time) was looking at a book of baby names and picked out Elvis. I assumed she knew who Elvis was and was just trying to be funny but turns out that she didn't, she just randomly picked the name. She used to say "Hi Elvie" to my stomach to get a rise out of me. Hence, why i couldn't resist the costume (plus her hair at the time made for the perfect Elvis). I found an old pic. I would never ordinarily post pics of my kids on here but given it's from 17 years ago, I think it's safe.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240510_221224_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510_221224_Photos.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
The backstory is that earlier on in my pregnancy, a doctor told me I was having a boy. My older daughter (6 at the time) was looking at a book of baby names and picked out Elvis. I assumed she knew who Elvis was and was just trying to be funny but turns out that she didn't, she just randomly picked the name. She used to say "Hi Elvie" to my stomach to get a rise out of me. Hence, why i couldn't resist the costume (plus her hair at the time made for the perfect Elvis). I found an old pic. I would never ordinarily post pics of my kids on here but given it's from 17 years ago, I think it's safe.....
OMG so cute! :heart:

Jimmy Choo navy matte alligator (I’ve always posted this as crocodile but I think it’s alligator).
Out for a belated birthday lunch.
My Mum(who has Alzheimer’s ) has laid claims on my Raylowi navy crocodile bag-I offered it to my Dad after she picked it up several times and obviously loved it on Tuesday whilst visiting..

So this will be my go to bag-until I buy a new one -or find one I like more-poor bag, it was my most used already, although it’s not showing its age, luckily!

Attachments

• IMG_3746.jpeg
    IMG_3746.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 19