What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Haha you got me! Beer tasting whilst we wait for our food was great fun!
Beer tasting always fun!

Beautiful bag and OOTD! :loveeyes:

Good luck to your daughter's team! :dothewave:
Thank you so much! They won their first 2 games against 2 very strong teams and were neck in neck the entire time. I was literally on the edge of my seat. Got an hour break before they play the top seeded team for the championship. Send good vibes to the Red Hots! 🔥

You look good in your red sundress :smile:. And good job to your DD’s team. I like your bag — that is another new brand I am exploring (just for fun of course since I am “supposed” to be on ban island/continent)
Thank you so much! They won :heart::happydance:

I have 3 Ferragamo bags but don't use them very often. The other 2 are prints but this one, out of all my pink bags, I believe to be the "perfect" shade of pink :love::girlsigh:

The backstory is that earlier on in my pregnancy, a doctor told me I was having a boy. My older daughter (6 at the time) was looking at a book of baby names and picked out Elvis. I assumed she knew who Elvis was and was just trying to be funny but turns out that she didn't, she just randomly picked the name. She used to say "Hi Elvie" to my stomach to get a rise out of me. Hence, why i couldn't resist the costume (plus her hair at the time made for the perfect Elvis). I found an old pic. I would never ordinarily post pics of my kids on here but given it's from 17 years ago, I think it's safe.....
Her hair is perfect for Elvis! How cute!

• Thanks
Reactions: stacy_natalie
I'm not sure if this counts, as this is the bag I carry everyday (:lol:), but... the Fisherman's Musette bag by French company Bleu de chauffe. Usually I carry it over the shoulder, but I like it crossbody, too!

View attachment 5999472
reminds me of a vintage Coach Musette bag from the 1970s and 80s. I wonder if the Musette name has an significance.

Attachments

• 9625_Musette Bag-Fall 1982.jpg
    9625_Musette Bag-Fall 1982.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: TylerAdjani
reminds me of a vintage Coach Musette bag from the 1970s and 80s. I wonder if the Musette name has an significance.
Yes, definitely. I believe it refers to bags that soldiers carried during World War II. I was inspired to get one after seeing Johnny Depp in the movie The Ninth Gate :smile:

spending-my-recovery-day-with-my-reproduction-of-the-french-v0-wwy6ngmwrccb1-jpg.webp

How are you finding the bag ? Have you tried to wear it crossbody with a long strap? Just wondering how that would work?
I really am enjoying this cutie. I actually used it yesterday! :smile: A total classic. I do not use a strap on it as mine does not have the D rings on the side. I use it on the crook of my arm when I carry it. There is an encasement for it though that will allow me to use a Classic Speedy with a strap but I haven't purchased it yet. I did purchase one for my Classic Speedy DE and love the look and functionality of it, but I rarely use the strap. Here is a pic so you know what I mean. If you get the Classic Speedy this is an option you can do to use a strap safely so damage doesn't happen to your bag. I got it from Aimere Luxury online. You can get it in vachetta or ebene.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_232225_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_232225_Gallery.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240203_204021.jpg
    20240203_204021.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240203_204106.jpg
    20240203_204106.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 16
Yes, definitely. I believe it refers to bags that soldiers carried during World War II. I was inspired to get one after seeing Johnny Depp in the movie The Ninth Gate :smile:

I get a strong Mulberry Trout bag vibe from this.

Reactions: TylerAdjani